Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Best way to buy diapers at the store

Default New Best way to buy diapers at the store

Hey guys,

So yesterday I had a stroke of genius on how to buy adult diapers. I therefore want to try it out. I went to walmart after work scoped out the diapers then I went to the card aisle and grabbed the cheapest 50th birthday card I could find. I then went back and grabbed the diapers I wanted and proudly walked up to the register showing the 50th card to the world. If someone had asked I would have said a gag gift for uncle/father Lolz ... amazing

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I think it works decently if you haven't already found the confidence to just walk in and buy. However I normally just get a bottled drink if I have to wait in line at the checkout. It's even easier if you're just zoning out to your ipod/phone playing music.

Just go in and buy them. No need to hide behind a phony excuse. Nobody ever asks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Swimmingstud819 View Post
    Hey guys,

So yesterday I had a stroke of genius on how to buy adult diapers. I therefore want to try it out. I went to walmart after work scoped out the diapers then I went to the card aisle and grabbed the cheapest 50th birthday card I could find. I then went back and grabbed the diapers I wanted and proudly walked up to the register showing the 50th card to the world. If someone had asked I would have said a gag gift for uncle/father Lolz ... amazing

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    I actually did this for my mom's 65th a couple of weeks back, and my one sister commented on how she hopes it never comes to that for her. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Swimmingstud819 View Post
    Hey guys,

That's hilarious, If I ever buy in person again I will definitely try this!!!

omg thank you so much! my friend said he'd buy me some diapers, but only if i could find a good way for him not to be questioned, cause hes interested too, so i will USE this! thank you SO MUCH!

Yea it works ok, I have done this years ago and I know a few that have.

As I look back I went through the phase of being very fearful then I found ways to overcome the fear. In the end I discovered the person at the store doesn't know me, wont remember me and doesn't care what I am buying. A quick check of the store and it is easy to know if there are many people there and if anyone I knew was there.

I purchased diapers in a store a couple days ago for the very first time in a few years. I had no problem, did not allow myself to be fearful and I just bought my diapers.

By far the easiest and best way to get diapers is to get them from one of the better online suppliers. Not only are they discrete but they are much better diapers.

For those that are too young to get diapers online it is best to go to a store that is not close to your home or in the area where a classmate might be there. Do a quick check, then just buy the diapers and leave the worry behind.

I don't really see the need, just buy the diapers and let the yahoos at walmart think what ever they want. If you are embarrassed about buying, this is a good way to get more comfortable with it I guess. In my many years of buying lots of diapers, I have never once had anyone question them. Some cashiers and other customers avoid eye contact and try to be extra helpful and respectful if I am buying diapers, but never has anyone said anything rude. If you are buying diapers, most people assume they are for you or for someone you are helping out. Either way, whats the big deal. It might even be better to have people assume that they are for an elderly loved one than to think you are pulling some kind of a party joke, but that's just me.

I actually kind of get a thrill out of buy diapers, especially if I am picking up normal diapers when I am buying groceries or other non diaper related items. What ever you need to do to get your diapers, that's great. Maybe next time try it without the card and see if you are as embarrassed. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by chuck View Post
    Just go in and buy them. No need to hide behind a phony excuse. Nobody ever asks anyway.
    This. Most half-decent people wouldn't have the audacity to ask why your buying diapers in the first place. Besides, a cheaper excuse if you really need one is that a neighbor has asked you to run an errand or something to that effect. Even then it's none of their business and, pardon my french, they can go phoque themselves.