Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: A little bit about me :)

  1. #1

    Default A little bit about me :)

    First off, (I'm sure you get this a lot) I commend the moderators for the tutorial stickies, very informative, thanks!

    O.k, so some info about me.. I have a great love of many things in life, primarily music (I play keyboard/synth, not well, mind you, but I try ) , movies and TV. I also casually play video games, and try my best to keep up on science/tech, space and politics (least on politics, only because I hate all the bickering .. and some call us childish ) oh yea, and the reason I assume most people join the forums; my love for all things babyish.

    Some of my favorite bands are Radiohead, The Mars Volta, Animal Collective, Grizzly Bear, The Flaming Lips...I could go on for about a hundred more, but I'll keep it short. As for movies, I love everything from Pixar/Disney to Quentin Tarantino. I also love a ton of TV shows (and cartoons of course), from New Girl to Walking Dead, Dexter's Lab to Breaking Bad, as long as there's time/talent attached to the writing, I love it.

    O.k so this kinda seems like a long post (I hope that's O.k). The main reason I wanted to join these forums is to talk/read about what others with a similar mindset feel about this "little" inclination I share.. plus, where I live is super boring/old (mentally and physically), and I only have a few really close friends (they don't know about this side of me, but the reason they're my close friends is because they're open minded). As long as I've had a conscious enough mind to realize it, I've loved acting and thinking like a kid (always will even when I'm all old, wrinkly and falling apart lol ). I still love to wear diapers (whenever I can, I'm not incontinent, I just love how they make me feel secure and confident) and I still act out all the clumsy/cute mannerisms of my childhood days in my everyday life and it's one of the last things I'd ever change about myself.

    Anyway, I guess that's a pretty good intro .. There's a ton of content on this site, so it might take me a while to actually post anything, but I love to help out and give advice whenever I'm able

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by luxuryofinfancy View Post
    First off, (I'm sure you get this a lot) I commend the moderators for the tutorial stickies, very informative, thanks!

    O.k, so some info about me.. I have a great love of many things in life, primarily music (I play keyboard/synth, not well, mind you, but I try ) , movies and TV. I also casually play video games, and try my best to keep up on science/tech, space and politics (least on politics, only because I hate all the bickering .. and some call us childish ) oh yea, and the reason I assume most people join the forums; my love for all things babyish.

    Some of my favorite bands are Radiohead, The Mars Volta, Animal Collective, Grizzly Bear, The Flaming Lips...I could go on for about a hundred more, but I'll keep it short. As for movies, I love everything from Pixar/Disney to Quentin Tarantino. I also love a ton of TV shows (and cartoons of course), from New Girl to Walking Dead, Dexter's Lab to Breaking Bad, as long as there's time/talent attached to the writing, I love it.

    O.k so this kinda seems like a long post (I hope that's O.k). The main reason I wanted to join these forums is to talk/read about what others with a similar mindset feel about this "little" inclination I share.. plus, where I live is super boring/old (mentally and physically), and I only have a few really close friends (they don't know about this side of me, but the reason they're my close friends is because they're open minded). As long as I've had a conscious enough mind to realize it, I've loved acting and thinking like a kid (always will even when I'm all old, wrinkly and falling apart lol ). I still love to wear diapers (whenever I can, I'm not incontinent, I just love how they make me feel secure and confident) and I still act out all the clumsy/cute mannerisms of my childhood days in my everyday life and it's one of the last things I'd ever change about myself.

    Anyway, I guess that's a pretty good intro .. There's a ton of content on this site, so it might take me a while to actually post anything, but I love to help out and give advice whenever I'm able
    Hi and welcome, I also think since and tech are lot of fun their are groups on adisc specifically for interest in this area.
    Btw great introduction.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by luxuryofinfancy View Post
    First off, (I'm sure you get this a lot) I commend the moderators for the tutorial stickies, very informative, thanks!

    O.k, so some info about me.. I have a great love of many things in life, primarily music (I play keyboard/synth, not well, mind you, but I try ) , movies and TV. I also casually play video games, and try my best to keep up on science/tech, space and politics (least on politics, only because I hate all the bickering .. and some call us childish ) oh yea, and the reason I assume most people join the forums; my love for all things babyish.

    Some of my favorite bands are Radiohead, The Mars Volta, Animal Collective, Grizzly Bear, The Flaming Lips...I could go on for about a hundred more, but I'll keep it short. As for movies, I love everything from Pixar/Disney to Quentin Tarantino. I also love a ton of TV shows (and cartoons of course), from New Girl to Walking Dead, Dexter's Lab to Breaking Bad, as long as there's time/talent attached to the writing, I love it.

    O.k so this kinda seems like a long post (I hope that's O.k). The main reason I wanted to join these forums is to talk/read about what others with a similar mindset feel about this "little" inclination I share.. plus, where I live is super boring/old (mentally and physically), and I only have a few really close friends (they don't know about this side of me, but the reason they're my close friends is because they're open minded). As long as I've had a conscious enough mind to realize it, I've loved acting and thinking like a kid (always will even when I'm all old, wrinkly and falling apart lol ). I still love to wear diapers (whenever I can, I'm not incontinent, I just love how they make me feel secure and confident) and I still act out all the clumsy/cute mannerisms of my childhood days in my everyday life and it's one of the last things I'd ever change about myself.

    Anyway, I guess that's a pretty good intro .. There's a ton of content on this site, so it might take me a while to actually post anything, but I love to help out and give advice whenever I'm able
    Hi Luxuryofinfancy Welcome to ADISC.

    Well done very good intro. I haven't seen as good as this for a while. I like your taste for music and TV and films there. Oh yeah you say politics. What kind of politics you're into?. Oh yeah when you say old 25 doesn't look old to me. Well take your times there but I really hope we can't see more in here.

    Anyway Welcome and Enjoy ADISC.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by asayuu View Post
    Hi and welcome, I also think since and tech are lot of fun their are groups on adisc specifically for interest in this area.
    Btw great introduction.
    Thanks for the info, as I said, I "try" to keep up on science/tech (emphasis on the trying part lol), so joining a group on the topic is probably a good idea

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Hi Luxuryofinfancy Welcome to ADISC.

    Well done very good intro. I haven't seen as good as this for a while. I like your taste for music and TV and films there. Oh yeah you say politics. What kind of politics you're into?. Oh yeah when you say old 25 doesn't look old to me. Well take your times there but I really hope we can't see more in here.

    Anyway Welcome and Enjoy ADISC.
    Aww, thanks, always nice to meet a fellow appreciator of the distraction arts. I take forever to proof read/edit most of what I type, so I might take a while to make a post/reply (and these smileys are really distracting as well ).. As for politics I support anyone who loves/protects this Pale Blue Dot (to borrow a phrase/photo from Carl Sagan/Voyager I) we inhabit and strives for the betterment of humanity as a species (a somewhat underrated political alignment today, huh? )
    Ugh, old...so....old (<<--love that guy btw ). The town I live in feels pretty old, but no, I'm not old (a lot people say I look like I should still be in high school.. mentally it's more like kindergarten )
    Thanks for the warm welcome, I'll try to post something again soon

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by luxuryofinfancy View Post
    Aww, thanks, always nice to meet a fellow appreciator of the distraction arts. I take forever to proof read/edit most of what I type, so I might take a while to make a post/reply (and these smileys are really distracting as well ).. As for politics I support anyone who loves/protects this Pale Blue Dot (to borrow a phrase/photo from Carl Sagan/Voyager I) we inhabit and strives for the betterment of humanity as a species (a somewhat underrated political alignment today, huh? )
    Ugh, old...so....old (<<--love that guy btw ). The town I live in feels pretty old, but no, I'm not old (a lot people say I look like I should still be in high school.. mentally it's more like kindergarten )
    Thanks for the warm welcome, I'll try to post something again soon
    Hey me too it's nice to meet someone with same taste for an art. Well I mean that is good thing actually. You know to make sure your post is well written and yeah those smileys but I never used so much variations like you.

    Well I mean it's not that underrated just that people hasn't care more about "Pale Blue Dot". Well for me it's simple International Politics no matter American, European, Asian, Africa, Middle East and since I have huge interest on military related stuff I keep in touch on it as well(Although you may not like it since Military destroyed world to be honest).

    Hahaha Well we love that old man. Well it's impossible to feel old when you are member of ADISC. Ahh I can comments on that since I haven't see your face and you might write that up. Kidding. And yeah I'm 3 years old in heart stuck in teen body.

    It's not that warm I haven't turn the heater on. Nah seriously it's okay I love to make new friends. Well I believe that we gonna see each other more in here.

  6. #6
    AbsolutelyFabulous

    Default

    Are you the same person from r/abdl? I notice someone with the same username has been posting there recently.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutelyFabulous View Post
    Are you the same person from r/abdl? I notice someone with the same username has been posting there recently.
    I am indeed! Kinda realized what I was looking for on there could better serve me on here (more interaction between my fellow abdl's instead of just posting pics) Glad to see someone recognize me from there

  8. #8

    Default

    Sick intro, makes me feel bad about mine,

    but your taste in music is IMPECCABLE. Sick.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Antoinette View Post
    Sick intro, makes me feel bad about mine,

    but your taste in music is IMPECCABLE. Sick.
    Thank you (I assume you mean sick in the most flattering sense lol) The library of stuff I have on my hard drive would cry if it knew how neglected that list really is tho lol

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.