Thread: Question /need help

Default Question /need help

I am not sure this is the right section but here goes.

I own a car that makes a reasonably amount of power(700hp+) and there are times where I drive hoping that someone would cut me off so I can crash my car, and wake up in a hospital. I always wear a diaper and imagine waking up to being changed by a nurse. What should I do, wanting to crash a car is not safe, as there is no current that I would survive. Does this make me suicidal? I do not want to die, but crashing at 60+ dieing is a possibility. I do not want to injure any but myself, but I feel like crashing a car on purpose is not a healthy desire. There have been times where I would drive 200+ miles for no reason other then hoping someone would cause me to crash. Is this a psychological problem?

I have only told very close friends of this desire while extremely intoxicated.

ummm most of the time I am inclined to say that it's your body do whatever you want with it. HOWEVER, in this case, not only can you kill yourself but you are quite likely to kill someone else to fulfill your own fantasy (one that can easily be realized through far more practical means I might add). We often justify our desires as ABDLs with the simple fact that we aren't hurting anyone, but in this case you would be hurting the other drive and possibly passengers so that no longer makes it an ok practice. I don't think it's a psychological problem per say, granted it's just a fantasy right? and as a fantasy this is something that can quite easily be emulated, especially if the point of all these actions were as a way to get someone to wake up to someone changing you. I'd say crashing your car is NOT a good idea at all. Besides 700 bhp!!?!?!?! Don't crash it!!! give it to me instead and I'll change you all you want :P lol

Well let's look at the scenario. Your driving at speeds of at least 60 mph in a car with 700 hp, and you crash it into a wall. Note that it takes 17 pounds of pressure to break a bone. Let's also assume your car is fairly lightweight at around 2400 pounds. If you hit another car going around the same speed, nothing will happen really. If you run into a wall you almost may as well consider yourself history!! You would quite possibly fracture most of the bones in your body, also having the possibility of rupturing other organs and puncturing your lungs. Assuming you survived the crash would be another story to tell in a court of law. If there were witnesses available. It might have looked like a drunk driving accident and it could lead to charges of wreckless driving and property damage.my word of advice is don't do it unless you want to risk death, several medical complications and tough criminal charges. It would be easier to force incontinence on yourself and to get sick enough to get into a hospital. Death, medical problems, and/or criminal charges aren't worth it

- - - Updated - - -

Ill take the car, lol. For what that thing has in it I could buy a nurse to diaper you

I'm gonna agree with BabyJS. The idea alone seems pretty reckless, and it's one of the more dangerous fantasies someone would want to act out. The risk of you getting seriously injured or worse is too high to try it out, and IF you managed to survive, there is the additional having to explain yourself to the police and a possible courtcase. Plus, I'm pretty sure a hefty price will come out of it, either it be medical or damage to property/car.

So, all-in-all, I suggest you keep that fantasy as just that: a fantasy. The risk is too great, and the pay off will certainly NOT be worth it.

You probably don't need me to tell you that this is extremely dangerous. You could well end up killing yourself or someone else. Not to mention, totalling your car and not getting any insurance payout because you crashed it on purpose.

Yea this is a bad idea and you could end up not even becoming incontinent. Even worse would be the pain and good possibility of permanent disability or even death.

There are a lot of ways to accomplish the same thing but not even dangerous.

Personally I must say that being incontinent permanently might be fun for a few weeks or even months but you will eventually get really tired of it, and frustrated. I have experience it after I started wetting the bed again and had worn nightly for a couple of years. Eventually I got really tired of having to be diapered and waking up saturated. It would bear worse full time.

Quote Originally Posted by 821379 View Post
    I am not sure this is the right section but here goes.

I own a car that makes a reasonably amount of power(700hp+) and there are times where I drive hoping that someone would cut me off so I can crash my car, and wake up in a hospital. I always wear a diaper and imagine waking up to being changed by a nurse. What should I do, wanting to crash a car is not safe, as there is no current that I would survive. Does this make me suicidal? I do not want to die, but crashing at 60+ dieing is a possibility. I do not want to injure any but myself, but I feel like crashing a car on purpose is not a healthy desire. There have been times where I would drive 200+ miles for no reason other then hoping someone would cause me to crash. Is this a psychological problem?

I have only told very close friends of this desire while extremely intoxicated.
    This is definitively something you ought to talk to a professional about. There is simply nothing good that can come out of you putting yourself at risk like that.

There is really no help that we can offer you beyond urging you to stay safe on the road and to consult a professional, so thread closed.