Thread: Hiya

Default Hiya

Hiya... uhm, My name is...well, for now, i feel comfortable being called Xion, i live in the USA, and well, uhm, i guess i should post a little about myself, lets start with a little about who i am. uhm, I'm kinda shy at first, but i can be outgoing when you get to know me, and i am really nice...i think, i don't like to see people sad or upset, and i always wanna make people happy, even though i get depresses a lot myself. I'm a soon to be woman, that's right, I'm not one yet, but i really would prefer to be treated like i was a girl. a very little girl at that.

Now onto the diapers.
    Well, I've liked diapers since i was really really little, somewhere under age 5 even, not as much as i do now but, i just always found them to be very safe. a reminder of happier times. i don't have a favorite brand, cause I've only gotten to wear huggies once at a young age, all the diapers I've been able to get my hand on were not name brand. I'm here cause i know ill be accepted in a community of people similar to me, and that's something that really makes me happy. i don't just like the diapers alone, i like to be treated young too, be babied even, or just treated like a little girl who still wets herself

now for myself aside from diaper love, i am a massive gamer, obvious enough to anyone who knows who Xion is, my favorite game series is Kingdom hearts, i know all about it and own and have beaten every single game in the US. I'm also a massive RPer (Role Play for those who don't know) i love to Role play romances, action, anything at all, only thing i absolutely cant stand in an RP is death, i hate losing people. RP is like, my life, its my favorite thing, but if it comes to romance, i will only do girl girl role plays.

I came here for a couple reasons, new AB/DL friends, someone to Rolepaly with, fun ideas or maybe RP each others fantasies, maybe even by chance ill meet my destined one on here, who knows, I'm not looking for someone like that, just, who knows, life's funny. I'm here to enjoy myself, make friends, have fun, read stories, and anything else is just icing, ya know? but yeah, that's the basics of why I'm here.

I hope to make some nice new friends here, feel free to message me!~ thank you~

Quote Originally Posted by Xion View Post
    Hiya... uhm, My name is...well, for now, i feel comfortable being called Xion, i live in the USA, and well, uhm, i guess i should post a little about myself, lets start with a little about who i am. uhm, I'm kinda shy at first, but i can be outgoing when you get to know me, and i am really nice...i think, i don't like to see people sad or upset, and i always wanna make people happy, even though i get depresses a lot myself. I'm a soon to be woman, that's right, I'm not one yet, but i really would prefer to be treated like i was a girl. a very little girl at that.

Now onto the diapers.
    Well, I've liked diapers since i was really really little, somewhere under age 5 even, not as much as i do now but, i just always found them to be very safe. a reminder of happier times. i don't have a favorite brand, cause I've only gotten to wear huggies once at a young age, all the diapers I've been able to get my hand on were not name brand. I'm here cause i know ill be accepted in a community of people similar to me, and that's something that really makes me happy. i don't just like the diapers alone, i like to be treated young too, be babied even, or just treated like a little girl who still wets herself

now for myself aside from diaper love, i am a massive gamer, obvious enough to anyone who knows who Xion is, my favorite game series is Kingdom hearts, i know all about it and own and have beaten every single game in the US. I'm also a massive RPer (Role Play for those who don't know) i love to Role play romances, action, anything at all, only thing i absolutely cant stand in an RP is death, i hate losing people. RP is like, my life, its my favorite thing, but if it comes to romance, i will only do girl girl role plays.

I came here for a couple reasons, new AB/DL friends, someone to Rolepaly with, fun ideas or maybe RP each others fantasies, maybe even by chance ill meet my destined one on here, who knows, I'm not looking for someone like that, just, who knows, life's funny. I'm here to enjoy myself, make friends, have fun, read stories, and anything else is just icing, ya know? but yeah, that's the basics of why I'm here.

I hope to make some nice new friends here, feel free to message me!~ thank you~
    Konnichiwa Xion, First let me comment on an excellent introduction. I think you will fit along greatly with our community here so no need to be shy, as you will find we are all very welcoming and inviting. Plenty of gamers here too to connect with and play video games with, me being one of the many few. Not to mention I LOVE Kingdom hearts <3 but sadly when I was a kid I did not own a Ps2 so I did not get to experience the awesomeness as a child, but luckily ive been able to play the games now.

We also have a good RP presence here and are always looking for new great RPers.

Anyways welcome and have a good time :3

Quote Originally Posted by Toddy View Post
    Konnichiwa Xion, First let me comment on an excellent introduction. I think you will fit along greatly with our community here so no need to be shy, as you will find we are all very welcoming and inviting. Plenty of gamers here too to connect with and play video games with, me being one of the many few. Not to mention I LOVE Kingdom hearts <3 but sadly when I was a kid I did not own a Ps2 so I did not get to experience the awesomeness as a child, but luckily ive been able to play the games now.

We also have a good RP presence here and are always looking for new great RPers.

Anyways welcome and have a good time :3

Oh thank you so much, it means a lot to me to hear this ^.^