Thread: Re - introduction

Default Re - introduction

Hello all,

I just forgot that i was registred here.
    I'm a 46 year old man from Belgium. I'm pretty much my entire life diaperdependant and already in my younger years i felt much better when diapered than wearing regular clothing.
    These feelings only got stronger over the years. Since one week i'm diapered 24/7, but only using them to pee in them.
    I really like the moments i can regress to a younger stage. I can't do that whenever i need too because i'm married and have 2 kids. My wife knows about my desires, but doesn'tget along with it. I can only act them out when i'm alone at home.

Hope that i this time stay connected
    Lucsje

Quote Originally Posted by Lucsje View Post
    Hello all,

I just forgot that i was registred here.
    I'm a 46 year old man from Belgium. I'm pretty much my entire life diaperdependant and already in my younger years i felt much better when diapered than wearing regular clothing.
    These feelings only got stronger over the years. Since one week i'm diapered 24/7, but only using them to pee in them.
    I really like the moments i can regress to a younger stage. I can't do that whenever i need too because i'm married and have 2 kids. My wife knows about my desires, but doesn'tget along with it. I can only act them out when i'm alone at home.

Hope that i this time stay connected
    Lucsje
    Hi Lucsje Welcome to ADISC.

Hey it's okay we forgot sometimes. Wow it must been hard to keep it away from your children. Well be free on ADISC. Save heaven for AB/DL around the world!. So could you tell more about yourself like hobbies or interest? So that we can get to know each other. I really hope you can stay connected so that we can see each other more often

Anyway Welcome and Enjoy ADISC.