Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abri-Form Large Super, are they worse without the plastic covering?

volvic

Default Abri-Form Large Super, are they worse without the plastic covering?

I tried the old ones with the plastic back sheet and loved them, I've heard they've changed to cloth now, have you tried the clothe ones and how did you found them, are they better or worse, thank you.

Default Re: Abri-Form Large Super, are they worse without the plastic covering?

I have had no problem with them

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Um, they are actually pretty good. I like both the original plastic backed and the cloth like version. In my experience there was no more significant leaking issue but they will weep a little over time, like any of the cloth like diapers. It is not extremely bad but something to be aware of.

Overall I like and use both.

I prefer the cloth ones (biased towards cloth though) more. If you are worried about a slight weeping problem then wear some plastic pants over it. There's even plastic pants specifically designed for noise/crinkle, so you're not out of luck if that's what you want.

Personally, I've just gotten some of the old ones (Actually called Supers, rather than *2s). Quite nice, holds a lot for it's size(About half of an *4/X-Plus), and the whole "Weeping" issue seems to be a very, very minor issue. (I've slept wet in one, and you can't even feel any real moisture on the front, even after 10 hours)

Nice and cool too.

Quote Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
    Personally, I've just gotten some of the old ones (Actually called Supers, rather than *2s). Quite nice, holds a lot for it's size(About half of an *4/X-Plus), and the whole "Weeping" issue seems to be a very, very minor issue. (I've slept wet in one, and you can't even feel any real moisture on the front, even after 10 hours)

Nice and cool too.
    Yea, the weeping issue is very very minor with these diapers.

According to the stats they hold 2000 ml less liquid then the plastic ones

I'm in my first Air-Plus M4 and I have to say I was very disappointed when I tried it on. The outer layer on the plastic-backed version pulls snug and tight and stays in place very well, but the Air-Plus version feels loose and saggy in comparison.

It's very soft and cool, however, and you are hardly aware that it's there. If I didn't enjoy the feeling of wearing a diaper I suppose the Air-Pluses would be pretty good. But the plastic-backed ones are so much better!

KinkyPants

I have to agree with Tiny, I've got some plastic M4's here and I'm scared to wear them as I'm down to about 10, saving them for really valued times. The cloth ones are terrible, they fit badly and they leak!

I've got a funny feeling I saw Volvic in the UK threads, There is a UK supplier or cheep nasty plastic backed, you could buy there larger size and use it as an outta to an abena which are still nice and thick,

I think cloth fits badly, and leaks i said this to abena UK direct when they called me up to say sorry for screwing up my order and asked if I'd answer a few q's on the service