Thread: Been a while...

Default Been a while...

So it has been quite a while since I have had a good change of wearing around my room. The last time I wore was bout a month and a half ago and I used a goodnite sample as a stuffer and it was amazing...I was slightly amazed on how much it was able to hold. The only problem is that I am not sure when I can wear again and what type of stuffer to use, because I really enjoyed that feeling.

Another small problem, I just started a Roth IRA and they took a whole crap ton of money from me so I have about 120 dollars until christmas break when I am going to make a whole crap ton of money cause I get my job back.

So, does anybody know of cheap but quality diaper stuffers I can get, the stores near me are: kmart, walmart, rite aid, cvs(not positive) and walgreens. There are probably others, but I don't remember if there are

Good for you for starting a retirement account, it's really important. Anyway, I'm not sure if you are looking for proper diapers or stuffers, but if money is an issue, consider buying the store brand adult briefs. I believe the CVS and the Walgreen's store brands are the same thing, so go with whichever is cheaper. They are cloth covered, I know some people on here tend to like them and they should do the job for you and you should be able to find a pack of them for about $10-$11, significantly less expensive than depends.

If you are looking for Stuffers go to a store and buy some cheap store brand or budget baby diapers. They should do the trick!

Yeah, when it comes to stuffers I have come across far more people on this sight who use baby diapers then get proper stuffers for adult diapers. While they might not be meant to act as stuffers, from most accounts they do that job very well. I can't give you more help, because I haven't used them myself, but from what I have heard, this is the way to go if you want cheap ones.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by moocow View Post

Another small problem, I just started a Roth IRA and they took a whole crap ton of money from me so I have about 120 dollars until christmas break when I am going to make a whole crap ton of money cause I get my job back.
    Roth IRA!?!? you know what that means. ROTHschild anyone??
    Go look it up. these people are satan in flesh.

On topic: If you can order online order the Abri-Let Maxi because I heard from drdiapercrinkle that you can use 2 on a thin diaper and it makes it like a X-Plus.

Quote Originally Posted by betagame View Post
    Roth IRA!?!? you know what that means. ROTHschild anyone??
    Go look it up. these people are satan in flesh.
    Obviously you didn't look it up.
    Roth IRA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's named for a William Roth, a past American Senator from Delaware.

Besides that, the actual Rothschild family is quite large, and I'm certain most are not living demons, despite what some dead members of their family may have done in the past. Still, you aren't the first to persecute this large German and Jewish family.