Thread: Hello I'm new here :)

Default Hello I'm new here :)

hi I'm kitsunekata (but you can call me kits for short). I'm just an average college student

I guess my reasons for coming here are a bit complex, but I'm really just your average babyfur/diaperfur. I've been on other sites before but the reason I came here was because, even with other ABDLs I knew, I found that I was craving a more intellectual discussion on the topic of diaper wearing and regression, and sometimes I just wanted to talk freely with someone that could relate to me.

My favorite activities are rock climbing, parkour, martial arts, drawing, and stargazing. I also really enjoy working on my baby (a 1980 jaguar that I've been restoring for the past 2 years), and learning about Japanese history language and culture.

I would love it if this site could help me understand the psychology of being ABDL. I've always kinda wondered what makes us tick, and how other peoples feelings and experiences are similar, or differ from my own. meeting friends that accept me for who I am isn't bad either.

Also as someone who has been doing this for a bit now I would love to help in any way I can so feel free to ask me anything.

thanks guys for this awesome site I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you and talk with other like minded people

P.S. if anyone shares any of my non ABDL interests posted here I always love to talk about them so feel free to chat me up on the subject

sincerely Kitsunekata

Quote Originally Posted by kitsunekata View Post
    hi I'm kitsunekata (but you can call me kits for short). I'm just an average college student

I guess my reasons for coming here are a bit complex, but I'm really just your average babyfur/diaperfur. I've been on other sites before but the reason I came here was because, even with other ABDLs I knew, I found that I was craving a more intellectual discussion on the topic of diaper wearing and regression, and sometimes I just wanted to talk freely with someone that could relate to me.

My favorite activities are rock climbing, parkour, martial arts, drawing, and stargazing. I also really enjoy working on my baby (a 1980 jaguar that I've been restoring for the past 2 years), and learning about Japanese history language and culture.

I would love it if this site could help me understand the psychology of being ABDL. I've always kinda wondered what makes us tick, and how other peoples feelings and experiences are similar, or differ from my own. meeting friends that accept me for who I am isn't bad either.

Also as someone who has been doing this for a bit now I would love to help in any way I can so feel free to ask me anything.

thanks guys for this awesome site I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you and talk with other like minded people

P.S. if anyone shares any of my non ABDL interests posted here I always love to talk about them so feel free to chat me up on the subject

sincerely Kitsunekata
    Hey. I'm also into rock climbing and the outdoors in general. I also love cars, working on them ad driving. What type of Jag is it? Xk or Xj?

Welcome to the site and thanks for posting.
    Kiwidl.

XJ6, the series 3 model :3. where do you like to rock climb?