Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Nuk 5?

Default The Nuk 5?

Hello people that are reading this. I am just wondering what is the hubbub with the Nuk 5. Like is it the pacifier limit? Are there bigger? Do there need to be bigger pacifiers? Is the size too small, a bit big or perfect?

I am just interested in purchacing a pacifier now that i finally signed up for PayPal and needed to consult an expert pannel on this subject manner.

NUK5 is not te limit. There are larger pacifiers, usually available in erotic webshops that sell what they call 'NUK 7' and maybe even larger. I personally don't see why anyone would need a pacifier that fills your entire mouth, but then again, I have absolutely NO interest in de BD/SM-scene.
    For me, the NUK5 is perfect in size. Just don't buy one from Pacifiers 'R' Us if you don't need to; those guys charge 40 dollars for a pacifier...
    I'm European, so I usually get mine at SaveExpress in Germany. After all, NUK is German, so why not tap from the source?

Hi Sketchy
    The NUK 5 is a perfect size for adults. If you like a more babyfied version of it you can get them at cosyndry.co.uk
    They come with nice motives and a clip.

Default The Nuk 5?

NUK 5 is, AFAIK, the largest nipple size sold by NUK. It's meant to be used by adults, while, say, a NUK 3 is meant to be used by toddlers.

I love Nuk5, I think it is the perfect size, Plus since I'm putting it in my mouth I like the fact that its a genuine NUK nipple from the real company.

You can get them from Amazon, technically Baby Pants. The plain white guard that comes with the standard nuk5 is bigger than the modded kids guards (use dropdown box on amazon to see) by a slight bit, but the others are more fun.

I'm working one of my NUK 5's while typing this. I got 2 last summer from Fetware for little over thirty USD including shipping.

For me the size is pretty much perfect. It sits on my tongue rather well without filling my entire mouth, and I can suck on it without any difficulties. I got mine from Amazon (the Baby Pants seller mentioned above), [here actually]. The nipple is a NUK 5 but the base/guard thing has been modified a bit (it's Carolina blue and white with a butterfly!). It's also bigger than the size it would be on a baby pacifier. I'd really recommend it.

I have read so many reviews where people just love the nuk7. Athough, I've never tried it, it jus seems like it would take up a lot of space and be awkward. I have a nuk5 and I love it. At first it was a little strange because I'm a thumb sucker and the nipple is wider than my thumb but after a few suckles t was noprob. I did get from pacifiers r us and it was higher than I thought necessary bu the shipping is very discreet and a free diaper is included. Yay recently have become allergic to latex. The roof o my mouth would occasionally get irritated before but I didn't think much of it but during the afternoons we wear rubber gloves to work nd my hands have been swelling and from the oaci my throat has been sore so I mayhave to pit out for a silicone one

I have 2 paci's from pacifiers are us both in silicone. One a ext 5 and one a ext 7. I use the 7 when I go to bed. Because of my teeth it will stay in all night. I'll

use the 5's mostly when I'm not sleeping.

There are bigger ones than the Nuk 5. The Latex teat 7, the silicone teat 5 &s 7. I looked it up and the S5 is bigger than the L5 but slightly smaller than the L7 so the silicone ones are some what bigger than the latex ones in general. And as far as pricing it really depends what you are looking for. If you do not care about cuteness I would totally go with the regular white Nuk 5 you can get them on amazon for about $20. If cuteness is a factor I would totally go with Pacifiersrus.com even though they are more money they are SOOO much cuter. I actually really like working with that website. They have always been very good. Plus they have a Huge selection.

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    Hello people that are reading this. I am just wondering what is the hubbub with the Nuk 5. Like is it the pacifier limit? Are there bigger? Do there need to be bigger pacifiers? Is the size too small, a bit big or perfect?

I am just interested in purchacing a pacifier now that i finally signed up for PayPal and needed to consult an expert pannel on this subject manner.