Thread: Hello All!! :)

Default Hello All!! :)

hi all!

well, this a very tense moment me..... this is the 1st time i have EVER decided to talk to about this!

ok, intro 1st.

Hi! i am male, 26, from the UK.

i am very interested in music and have been since was around 12 and picked up my 1st record! then I decided that this is what i wanted to o with my life so i started to build up my collection and then moved to CD when i purchased my 1st pair of CD decks. Now i DJ in my spare time and have played in many clubs. This makes me happy and i LOVE doing it more than anything!

ok, back to the reason why i am here.... the 1st time I experienced the enjoyment of a nappy/diaper was when i was about 8 or 9 yrs old. i was at home and with some family round and we had some nappies lying around that belonged to some family member. When no one was around, I went to the cupboard and stole one. i took it the bathroom and stuck it on and .....OMG! what a feeling!! i was in there for about 20 mins wearing it.... then, my older brother (15 at the time) walked into the bathroom, looking for me, and yes, he saw it!!!! At this point, i had to take it off as fast as i could and hide it, then i had to go down stairs to the rest of the family and face the music.... to my surprise, my older brother had not said a word to anybody about what he had just seen, and the age of 15, he would have see the ''wired'' side of what he saw. To this day, he has not said nor hinted about what he saw that day, i think he might have forgot about it now. After that awful feeling of dread from that day, i did not touch another one untill i was about 21, again, i managed to get my hands one that was in the cupboard (that we keep for other family members, just in case) this time, the house was empty!! the perfect play ground! i ran up stair with such excitement, remembering that unforgettable feeling that i experienced 11 years before hand..... and yes..... just as i hoped, it was just like it was before! After sitting around and lying in bed for the last 3 hours, i knew i was getting strapped for time and had to end the feeling that i longed for, after all though's years.

since that day, that comforting feeling of security and relaxation, it keeps playing on my mind...

thats what brought me here!

so, now thats the hardest part done.

I am looking forward to chatting with ppl that have the same 'wiredness' that i have! after thinking all these years, i was on my own and i was strange for feeling the way i do! :s

thanks for reading!

MiiMii

Hello!
    You say you enjoy music, maybe share a favorite genre or song!
    But you should share some other interests/hobbies like maybe a t.v show or reading?
    Great to meet more people!
    And welcome to this site!

Quote Originally Posted by miimii View Post
    hi all!

well, this a very tense moment me..... this is the 1st time i have EVER decided to talk to about this!

ok, intro 1st.

Hi! i am male, 26, from the UK.

i am very interested in music and have been since was around 12 and picked up my 1st record! then I decided that this is what i wanted to o with my life so i started to build up my collection and then moved to CD when i purchased my 1st pair of CD decks. Now i DJ in my spare time and have played in many clubs. This makes me happy and i LOVE doing it more than anything!

ok, back to the reason why i am here.... the 1st time I experienced the enjoyment of a nappy/diaper was when i was about 8 or 9 yrs old. i was at home and with some family round and we had some nappies lying around that belonged to some family member. When no one was around, I went to the cupboard and stole one. i took it the bathroom and stuck it on and .....OMG! what a feeling!! i was in there for about 20 mins wearing it.... then, my older brother (15 at the time) walked into the bathroom, looking for me, and yes, he saw it!!!! At this point, i had to take it off as fast as i could and hide it, then i had to go down stairs to the rest of the family and face the music.... to my surprise, my older brother had not said a word to anybody about what he had just seen, and the age of 15, he would have see the ''wired'' side of what he saw. To this day, he has not said nor hinted about what he saw that day, i think he might have forgot about it now. After that awful feeling of dread from that day, i did not touch another one untill i was about 21, again, i managed to get my hands one that was in the cupboard (that we keep for other family members, just in case) this time, the house was empty!! the perfect play ground! i ran up stair with such excitement, remembering that unforgettable feeling that i experienced 11 years before hand..... and yes..... just as i hoped, it was just like it was before! After sitting around and lying in bed for the last 3 hours, i knew i was getting strapped for time and had to end the feeling that i longed for, after all though's years.

since that day, that comforting feeling of security and relaxation, it keeps playing on my mind...

thats what brought me here!

so, now thats the hardest part done.

I am looking forward to chatting with ppl that have the same 'wiredness' that i have! after thinking all these years, i was on my own and i was strange for feeling the way i do! :s

thanks for reading!

MiiMii
    Hi MiiMii Welcome to ADISC.

I love music too. So what kind of music do you like? And can you play any instrument beside DJ? But being DJ is also cool. Oh yeah anymore hobbies beside music?

Wow your story is pretty much the same with me except I can't stand to use diaper again!!. So when I'm 14 I buy my first diaper it's very tense for me buying my first diaper. But I'm know used to it.

Anyway Welcome and Enjoy ADISC.

hi all, ermmm, the only other hobby i have is drawing, but im not that good at it, lol. im into Trance and Dance music i will be starting my productions backup up soon so i will have to upload one tracks when they are finished, but i dont play any other instrument

i dont like using diapers, i just like wearing them and the feeling of them.

Also, i am single too. hopfully i will meet someone on here that i can feel more relaxed with

MiiMii

Quote Originally Posted by miimii View Post
    hi all, ermmm, the only other hobby i have is drawing, but im not that good at it, lol. im into Trance and Dance music i will be starting my productions backup up soon so i will have to upload one tracks when they are finished, but i dont play any other instrument

i dont like using diapers, i just like wearing them and the feeling of them.

Also, i am single too. hopfully i will meet someone on here that i can feel more relaxed with

MiiMii
    To be honest I'm suck at drawings so I have never enjoyed it so much. Well I kinda like that sort of music I enjoyed listening Skrillex, Avicii, Deadmau5 or Swedish House Mafia. Really? So you make your own music.... Cool. I only can play drum I try play guitar but it didn't go well so I stick with the drums.

Yeah they do feel so comfortable.

I can't guarantee on that but we never knew maybe you will found someone in here.

Well I hope we can see each other more in here

Hi miimii, welcome to ADISC. Every one here, to one degree or another, shares your ' wiredness ' ( or did you mean ' weirdness ' ? ), and can relate to your feelings and desires. Anyway, I am glad you found us, and I look forward to reading your posts and getting to get to know you better. Take care, and have fun exploring the site.