Thread: Old hat, new here

Default Old hat, new here

Hey everyone,

Thought I'd give adisc a look.

Used to be pretty active in the ab/dl community a few years back, so some of you might know me under a different name

Not sure how active I'll become here at the moment, as it seems I've experienced a bit of an emotional setback/regression thing, and am kinda going through the whole self acceptance thing again, trying to find myself and all that lark.

So, I guess I'm back, whoever I am, if I'm even me anymore, but I definately am, so if I'm not me, I'm new

Hey cuddloon as much i love your intro i would love it if you could share your intrests and hobbys what you do and you anjoy doing. do you have any pets? do you work if so what do you do and what do you like doing with your spare time for me it is playing games. but is only me what about you what do you like to do

btw me and are comuint give you a warm welcome to adisc

Hey FoxSplash,

Well there is a fair bit more to come,

Hobby/interest wise, I've got a couple staffie dogs, no job, so lots of spare time, which I usually spend damaging my liver or lungs, bumbling around the internet, or playing with motorcycles and boats generally being a bit of a pirate, in both a playful and serious sense.

Ahoy, well for now it'll be cuddloon, since I don't really fancy posting my actual first name at the moment. but just as a teaser, its a common name of a singular syllable

awesome nick name mine is FoxSplah all do it used to be rainbow Splash and yes in that picture is chicken hound/slager he is from red wall the 2nd book matemao i liked them do you allso like reading

I do like reading but don't do it as much as I ought to, and I've not the foggiest what the red wall is, but the fox avatar is cool and striking. Anyway, some of my all time favourite books/authors in no particular order would include:

Bloodtide - Melvin Burgess
    1984 - George Orwell
    Woman in the Sky - D C Gallin
    Bernard Cornwell
    Howard Marks
    Dave Courtney
    Obviously Harry Potter
    And the lesser known but in my opinion better artimis fowl stuff.

There's loads of other really cool books I've read too, but I'm terrible at remembering names/titles

Quote Originally Posted by cuddloon View Post
    I do like reading but don't do it as much as I ought to, and I've not the foggiest what the red wall is, but the fox avatar is cool and striking. Anyway, some of my all time favourite books/authors in no particular order would include:

Bloodtide - Melvin Burgess
    1984 - George Orwell
    Woman in the Sky - D C Gallin
    Bernard Cornwell
    Howard Marks
    Dave Courtney
    Obviously Harry Potter
    And the lesser known but in my opinion better artimis fowl stuff.

There's loads of other really cool books I've read too, but I'm terrible at remembering names/titles
    i have read the first harry potter book at school but nevere realy wanted to get in to them as i find it to stay in one place to long that was in year 9 do. and when it comes to rembering names im not the best person either im a kid who day dreams the hrs away it is fun and makes me verry happy.