Thread: A re-introduction

Default A re-introduction

Hello to everyone out there. I've had a profile on here for quite a while now, but haven't been around, so I figured I might as well give myself a proper introduction. I'm a college student with a part-time job, and I try to keep busy. Life is pretty good, but when I do get stressed I find that engaging in some ab/dl activity can be helpful.
    anyway.. If you want to know more about me.. I like good books. I just finished the fifth book of a song of ice and fire and really want Mr. Martin to hurry up on the last one. I like good TV, and I think we're at the dawn of the 2nd golden age of television.. the walking dead, a game of thrones, boardwalk empire, arrested development. hopefully more to come on that front. And I like water sports. the kind you do on a lake though.. the other kind isn't really my deal. wakeboarding and jet skis are the shit though..
    So I think thats a good first introduction. I look forward to getting to know a lot of you on here..... oh and I really hate emoticons

Quote Originally Posted by boulderbaby View Post
    Hello to everyone out there. I've had a profile on here for quite a while now, but haven't been around, so I figured I might as well give myself a proper introduction. I'm a college student with a part-time job, and I try to keep busy. Life is pretty good, but when I do get stressed I find that engaging in some ab/dl activity can be helpful.
    anyway.. If you want to know more about me.. I like good books. I just finished the fifth book of a song of ice and fire and really want Mr. Martin to hurry up on the last one. I like good TV, and I think we're at the dawn of the 2nd golden age of television.. the walking dead, a game of thrones, boardwalk empire, arrested development. hopefully more to come on that front. And I like water sports. the kind you do on a lake though.. the other kind isn't really my deal. wakeboarding and jet skis are the shit though..
    So I think thats a good first introduction. I look forward to getting to know a lot of you on here..... oh and I really hate emoticons

Hey there boulderbaby! Welcome to ADISC, well.. uh welcome to posting again!

The Walking Dead is an awesome TV show, although I'm too attached to watching things like Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, My Little Pony , and Chicago Fire (recently).

I'm definitely not much of a reader, I've always been "unable" to read... I should say that, when I read I don't gather any context from the book itself. Sort of like reading a text book, you may understand the logic behind the book, but any emotional metaphoric stuff (or anything like that) I don't get. I think it's pretty evident I would enjoy reading text books as much as normal books, but in fact more (Since I would actually learn something) hehe.

Anyways, I'm a University student studying for my BSc in CS, this is my last year. Once I graduate, I'm not too sure what I will be doing.

- Lobie