Thread: Diaper design idea

Default Diaper design idea

Who thinks a mario printed diaper would sell? I would definatly buy them! I can't even find a mario printed diaper tape. Im a big fan of Mario so I really want Yoshi, Mario, Luigi, Toad, Princess, Star and even koopa on my diapers. Thatd be the most boss Mariokarting diaper for me!

Yea I bet they would be popular but you will probably never see then because licensing is highly unlikely. Too bad though because I love Yosh.

I think it could work. You have baby mario, baby peach, and baby bowser. It is also a family trade mark. As a strongly based gaming company they have gained a strong hold on popculture. I would go so far as to call them Disneys equal. We've seen disney characters on diapers, why not nintendo characters?

Quote Originally Posted by babyjs234 View Post
    I think it could work. You have baby mario, baby peach, and baby bowser. It is also a family trade mark. As a strongly based gaming company they have gained a strong hold on popculture. I would go so far as to call them Disneys equal. We've seen disney characters on diapers, why not nintendo characters?
    just a crazy theory, but Nintendo has been trying to stray away from having it's console be seen as childish and is trying to gear toward more hardcore gamers, if they ended up having their stuff showing up on goodnights or such, then it would just perpetuate the rumor of people being right.

Also you have to think that since they are a family owned company, maybe they cannot get the same deals that Disney can. That could possibly be holding them back from getting anything like this done.