Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts <333

InnocenceAlone

Default Kingdom Hearts <333

lmao even tho this is a diaper loving site, im posting about kingdom hearts ^^
    anybody on here play kingdom hearts or love it as much as i do ?
    lol at my icon =D

I got both games and dint like chain of memories. Hopefully the two new portable ones will be better. Also most of KH2 seamed to kind of fail compared with KH. Then we had the horrible new worlds of little mermaid and Pirates. Really pirates should not of been added to it. I did like the steam boat willy world however.

Anyways the villains in KH2 were extremely gay... a group of 13 guys, how can they NOT be gay?

InnocenceAlone

Well, theres going to be a remake of Chain of Memories for PS2 so maybe itll be better ? But yeah, Kingdom Hearts 1 will always be the best . ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    a group of 13 guys, how can they NOT be gay?

New bosses in KH3: YouTube - Bear Force 1 (One)

I love Kingdom Hearts! I'd have to say that KHII is my favorite one. It has a deeper storyline, better action, nicer graphics and more worlds. One of those being the Pridelands from The Lion King just leaves me unable to resist it.

Anyways the villains in KH2 were extremely gay... a group of 13 guys, how can they NOT be gay?
    Well, yeah. Organization 13 did have a few flaming queens. Then there's Axel's obvious obsession with Roxas. Even Sora doesn't really give off the straightest signals all of the time. Ever noticed how he seems to forget all about Kairi any time Riku pops up, throwing himself in his arms crying? It's a pretty gay game overall

KH2 Was better then KH1 IMO
    I liked it better and beat in in 2 days. XD

But MyGOD The Organization is So gay. :3 It is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by InnocenceAlone View Post
    Well, theres going to be a remake of Chain of Memories for PS2 so maybe itll be better ? But yeah, Kingdom Hearts 1 will always be the best . ^^
    its not a remake its going to be a port if that is true at all. I can see it now "NEW to the PS2 game boy advance GRAPHICS with ultra crappy gameplay!!!"

InnocenceAlone

I dont know, I just always liked KH1 better for some reason, but all of them looks better in the second one. Sora actually sounds like a guy in KH2 XD

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    its not a remake its going to be a port if that is true at all. I can see it now "NEW to the PS2 game boy advance GRAPHICS with ultra crappy gameplay!!!"
    No no, go to kh-vids.net. They made a remake ages ago in Japan & the translated videos on there. Thats the one thats coming to America in December.

i only played the first one .. i had the second but i got bored of it.. it just wasn't the same but yeah i love kingdom heart!!!!

yeah kh is a great seires of games.....except for chain of memories >_<

i dont think the orginization is gay.......although some mebers pass for it .....by far

anyways im hoping the portibale version of kh where you actually play as the orgization will be better. and then kh3 itself for ps3 (or whatever system) is supposed to be great and have much less disney in it supposedley