Thread: Yo yo yo!

Default Yo yo yo!

Hey! I'm Ricky, I live in Wales, attending university. I'm 19 and I haven't built up the courage to do or buy anything AB yet.

If there's anything anyone wants to know, don't hesitate to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal View Post
    Hey! I'm Ricky, I live in Wales, attending university. I'm 19 and I haven't built up the courage to do or buy anything AB yet.

Hello Eternal and welcome to the site. Since I'm from the U. S., I am intrigued as to what Wales is like. What sort of things do you do for fun. The Welch are known for their singing skills. Do you sing and if not, what kind of music do you like? I'm a professional musician, if you couldn't tell...haha.

ElijahLee

Oh, hey Ricky
    Never saw the location before! so different,
    Anyway, I want to ask would you ever buy anything AB? and/or ever thought about buying anything AB.
    Anyway welcome!

-L

Hi Ricky Welcome to ADISC.

Wales? one of My ADISC brother is from Wales. Well it's okay it is hard sometimes to collect the courage to do anything AB but someday I believe you will do it eventually. So can you tell us more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest? So that we can now each other.

Anyway Welcome and I hope you enjoy ADISC.

Hello Ricky! Welcome to ADISC!

Charlie from London here. Are you Welsh or only there for university?

I love Wales - I love the Pembroke coast line. Gone hiking there a few times. Also climbed Snowdon a couple of times. And visited the Brecon Beacons National Parks a few times. But now I just don't get the time to go there any more.