Thread: Lurker Status!

Default Lurker Status!

Hi,
    I have not been lurking as I have not been on my computer of late as too much to do in my life. I am renovating the house and garden after which I relax in front of the television.

However, I very much enjoy wearing and using my nappies as intended, in fact, I like all kinds of incontinence wear. I only use nappies occasionally -mostly indoors but sometimes outdoors- when I am in that state of mind. I started wearing nappies again when I was eight as I enjoyed the sensation of doing my business in my pants or bizzing for short. That was the term they used in the sixties where I lived. I also wet my bed; I would either dream I was going to the toilet and wake as I started to wee or just wake weeing; I did not bother to stop but just continued till my bladder was empty.

Ironically, I stopped weeing and bizzing myself for about nine years and thought no more of it until I got I.B.S. (irritable bowel syndrome) which I found very depressing as I had no control over the situation. I had to buy incontinence products which came from an excellent company called P&S Services (in the UK). I eventually ended up in hospital where I wore disposable nappies. I did not feel embarrassed because it was a genuine medical condition and it brought back pleasant memories. The condition improved but I was hooked again and thats when I looked on the net and found this group and others.
    Regards Bizzer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzer View Post
    Hi,
    I have not been lurking as I have not been on my computer of late as too much to do in my life. I am renovating the house and garden after which I relax in front of the television.

However, I very much enjoy wearing and using my nappies as intended, in fact, I like all kinds of incontinence wear. I only use nappies occasionally -mostly indoors but sometimes outdoors- when I am in that state of mind. I started wearing nappies again when I was eight as I enjoyed the sensation of doing my business in my pants or bizzing for short. That was the term they used in the sixties where I lived. I also wet my bed; I would either dream I was going to the toilet and wake as I started to wee or just wake weeing; I did not bother to stop but just continued till my bladder was empty.

Ironically, I stopped weeing and bizzing myself for about nine years and thought no more of it until I got I.B.S. (irritable bowel syndrome) which I found very depressing as I had no control over the situation. I had to buy incontinence products which came from an excellent company called P&S Services (in the UK). I eventually ended up in hospital where I wore disposable nappies. I did not feel embarrassed because it was a genuine medical condition and it brought back pleasant memories. The condition improved but I was hooked again and thats when I looked on the net and found this group and others.
    Regards Bizzer.
    Well hey there Bizzer! Welcome to ADISC

Glad to see you posting!

So, what do you enjoy doing with your life? Have any hobbies? Throw wild parties in the midst of the night for a secret society?...

Maybe I've been watching too much TV! Oh well, I'm currently in University for a Computer Science degree, and outside that I'm not too interesting haha. I am an avid speedcuber, although I'm slacking right now, but I'm still alright (not great, but fair).

Sorry to hear about the IBS, but glad to hear it is improving!

Hope to hear back from you soon Enjoy your time around ADISC.

- Lobie