Thread: Diapers, what are good. etc.

ElijahLee

Lightbulb Diapers, what are good. etc.

Hello!
    I need to ask you guys, I am a TB and I have been using depends for years now, but I want something better than I have now. I can get the diapers @ family dollar, dollar general and a pharmacy. I was wondering if they sell anything better then depends
    since I am getting more into it, I dislike the gray color.
    Thanks for your ideas
    -L
    (EDIT: Small town, so its a small pharmacy, no rite aid or something like that)

Default Diapers, what are good. etc.

I recommend ordering online I'm in a small town too so I can relate I find the only choice for better diapers is the wide open web hope I helped

Much luck

E

Quote Originally Posted by ElijahLee View Post
    Hello!
    I need to ask you guys, I am a TB and I have been using depends for years now, but I want something better than I have now. I can get the diapers @ family dollar, dollar general and a pharmacy. I was wondering if they sell anything better then depends
    Without knowing what kind of diapers are available in those stores, there's not much anyone can help you with besides suggesting the usual list of premium diapers.

The best advice is basically to do what the previous poster recommended and order some online (at which point your options are anything on the usual list of premium diapers + the limits of your googling ability).

ElijahLee

Thanks everyone, il try online. But I might need some "help" with getting them

Getting diapers online is not too difficult. Some of the best overall diapers are the Abena X-plus if you like plastic outer shell, or the Abena Air-plus if you like cloth outer shell. I get these from XP Medical. The X-plus you are looking for are the originals, although any of them are likely to be good for you. XP Medical also has Dry24/7 and other really good diapers. I like these guys because they understand our needs, they ship discretely and they are just a good honest company.

If you want to try diapers that are made specifically for bigger babies I would try ABU (Adult Baby Universe) or Bambino Diapers. Both of these companies make more premium diapers, they are all much more childish and very fun to wear, and they all ship discretely.

It is usually possible to order a single sample diaper or a package of a few different sample diapers. All of these guys offer single packages and larger quantities.

Hopefully this helps a little. There are a lot of other resources and they will vary depending on where you live.
    Last edited by Garzilla; 21-Oct-2012 at 06:35.

Default Diapers, what are good. etc.

If you need help getting with how to order/receive them discreetly there are plenty of us here that can give tips on that too! There are many different ways to ship and receive things. Just ask way! :-D

HumanBeing

Quote Originally Posted by Garzilla View Post
    Getting diapers online is not too difficult. Some of the best overall diapers are the Abena X-plus if you like plastic outer shell, or the Abena Air-plus if you like cloth outer shell. I get these from XP Medical. The X-plus you are looking for are the originals, although any of them are likely to be good for you. XP Medical also has Dry24/7 and other really good diapers. I like these guys because they understand our needs, they ship discretely and they are just a good honest company.

If you want to try diapers that are made specifically for bigger babies I would try ABU (Adult Baby Universe), Bambino Diapers, or even Star Diapers. I have never used Star but they have diapers that are more teen oriented. All of these companies make more premium diapers, they are all much more childish and very fun to wear, and they all ship discretely.

It is usually possible to order a single sample diaper or a package of a few different sample diapers. All of these guys offer single packages and larger quantities.

Hopefully this helps a little. There are a lot of other resources and they will vary depending on where you live.
    Isn't star diapers the site that has loads of pictures of 10 year old boys wearing AB diapers? I wouldn't use that site if I were you, seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by HumanBeing View Post
    Isn't s*** diapers the site that has loads of pictures of 10 year old boys wearing AB diapers? I wouldn't use that site if I were you, seriously.
    Oops, sorry I did not even stop to think about that. So yea, I definitely would not use them.