Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Being a LG for Halloween

Default Being a LG for Halloween

... I get the chance to let my inner LG come out on halloween in public this year! =)

I am scheduled to work on halloween day this year (last year, I wasn't)... so I grab that opportunity to dress up as a LG and go to work. lol. We are allowed to dress up that day at work - as long as keep it somewhat professional and not making customers uneasy. Last year, we had someone dress up as a pink gorilla... bizarre but that was allowed. lol Fyi, I am a cashier at a grocery store.

I am thinking to wear my grey-purple-ish tights with ruffled skirt and my lavender little pony top; wearing pigtails with ribbons; hello kitty necklace and even bring in my small hello kitty plushie to carry around.... what ya think? =) Or any other ideas? There's plenty of time... hehe!

I am excited!

Oh my goodness that does sound like fun!! You should totally go for it but make sure no one tries to take your plushie!!!!

LittleDrummerGirl

Sounds like a fun deal to me! I know I'm gonna be cosplaying a female comic haracter with a friend of mine, so my girly plans are set too!!

I honestly never thought of the possibility to dress LG as a Halloween costume but then today one of my friends said she was planning on dressing as Honey Boo Boo from TV in full glitz

Your outfit idea sounds adorable though

Hehe yeah... I am excited and it will be only time I can dress up like a LG in public and having an excuse to do so. =P I will take a photo on that day for sure. I was even thinking to wear a diaper and it can be well hidden under my skirt (it's above knee length)... meh I don't really know yet.... lol.

Awesome plans for others too! =)

Sounds great. I am just going as a woman in a Binder.

A friend asked me yesterday what I was dressing up for Halloween, I said a boy cause i'm going in drag.. we giggled the end

I hope it's fun! Sounds like it should be!
    I'd love to do this too, but... whatever

Well sadly I can't do it for Halloween, but I am for a local convention, My gf is going as Ash, and I'm going as Misty. For halloween I'm gonna go as Conner from Assassin's creed 3, I'm a Gamer girl. But that sounds fantastic!

Heh, I hadn't thought of that, actually. If I actually had anything to do (and some money) for Halloween, I'd probably try it! The past several years my friends have tried to get me to go as Alice (which happens to be my name) from Alice in Wonderland, but for various reasons it's never worked out. That's probably about as close to LG as I'd get in public; if I went too far I'd be worried that I'd just look ridiculous. I guess there's always next year, though! Hopefully I won't be too old then....

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaNekoGirl View Post
    Well sadly I can't do it for Halloween, but I am for a local convention, My gf is going as Ash, and I'm going as Misty. For halloween I'm gonna go as Conner from Assassin's creed 3, I'm a Gamer girl. But that sounds fantastic!
    That sounds really awesome!