Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About samples

Default Samples

Has anyone actually received any diaper samples from the sites here?
    I've ordered some from Tena, tranquility and attends, but haven't received any yet. Tena sent a flyer (that almost got me caught) but no samples

I also just got a coupon from Tena for an in-store purchase, and the offers for GoodNites and Underjams are also no longer valid. I ordered samples from Depend, Tranquility, and Attends about three weeks ago, but I haven't even gotten a of notification of shipment yet.

You can E-Mail Principle Business Enterprises, Inc. (Tranquility) at [email protected]

I will scan the pamphlet / catalog that I have for you so you could see what you can order from them

And the subject is Free Consultation and Sample Request.

So I will try to get that Scan up for you.

All the Best!
    -Alex

- - - Updated - - -

Well because the scanner is also a printer and because it needs the ink cartridges or it will do absolutely NOTHING I Cannot get those scans that I promised you. GRRRR

I've ordered a sample of the "Tranquility Premium Overnight Disposable Absorbent Underwear" before from here: Diaper Request Form (it's link 4 on the "Diaper Samples" thread). They delivered within a few weeks, to a PO box nonetheless. I remember also requesting a sample from somewhere else, but I can't recall where at the moment, sorry. I think it was a company website.

That's odd that you haven't received any samples. :/ How long has it been?

CrinklySiren

I ordered samples from Tranquility... almost 2 years ago.. still havent received it -_-

KenSan

Default About samples

I'm thinking of ordering some samples from depend, and attends. One question though, do either of the companies contact you - by phone, send you flyers in the mail, etc? I live with my parents right now and I'd prefer them not to know.

Scootalooo

Does it matter if they did? if they send a bunch of flyers then wouldn't your parents look at it and think it's junk mail and just get rid of it?

I've not ordered samples before but I'm sure there might be a tick box for flyers and that kind of thing on the website

I have gotten Depend samples, they come in plain package. Inside the package is a coupon and a reminder of the type you ordered. I signed up for the newsletter on-line and have not had any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauiman View Post
    You can E-Mail Principle Business Enterprises, Inc. (Tranquility) at [email protected]

I will scan the pamphlet / catalog that I have for you so you could see what you can order from them

And the subject is Free Consultation and Sample Request.

So I will try to get that Scan up for you.

All the Best!
    -Alex

- - - Updated - - -

Well because the scanner is also a printer and because it needs the ink cartridges or it will do absolutely NOTHING I Cannot get those scans that I promised you. GRRRR
    Thanks for trying

Time seems to go faster than it really does, but it's about 3 weeks since I ordered and more than a month for the Tena.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackStar159 View Post
    Has anyone actually received any diaper samples from the sites here?
    I've ordered some from Tena, tranquility and attends, but haven't received any yet. Tena sent a flyer (that almost got me caught) but no samples
    Yeah, I did this a couple of weeks back, and my situation is the exact same.