Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting really frustrated!

Default Getting really frustrated!

I have thought about posting this for a few days but was not sure I really wanted to, but here goes.

I have very regressive attributes about my little side. When I was very young I would often play baby. Looking back this is when I would regress, usually involving diapers of course.

Like many others the diapers have become an escape and a way for me to cope with the stress of normal life. For several years this helped me to maintain balance in my life.

I find that I can not effectively regress without diapers although there have been a couple of times that I have been able to in the past. I currently have no diapers and little, if any, privacy. So openly regressing or playing baby is just not going to happen. I have a couple of pairs of footie sleepers, they help a little, and I have a pacifier that helps for very short periods of time.

I have been without diapers before but my stress levels have reached what feels to be dangerous levels. I am not suicidal or anything but I am feeling depressed. I have been able to manage my stressors by engaging in work, but there is little work these days. This coupled with diapers and baby time is what has kept me balanced through the worst for nearly 10 years. Part of the issue is a lack of money, the obvious privacy issue, etc.

Anyone out there have any suggestions that might help, even just a little?

God, I dunno. It's hard to relate 100% because I can't really say I am wearing diapers for an escape. My life isn't fantastic, but I don't really wear for any reason other than the fact that I enjoy it. I am not really overly stressed or depressed, even though things aren't easy peasy either.

I don't think it's healthy for diapers to be a must have outlet for stress etc. I am not saying it's a bad way of getting release by any means... But in the end it's not really a solution.

I think the best solution to your problem... which is easier said than done.... is to find other ways to deal with the stress in your life and take steps to eliminate the stress in your life. I suggest the elimination of stress simply because there are some things that we can do something about.

I was stressed out at my old job.

I quit.

I went out and got another job.

Now me and the guys at my new job unload trucks and joke around "Shut up out there!" "Don't talk to me!" "That's what she said!" etc. We have a blast. Sometimes we need to change our lives. It may involve getting a divorce. It could mean anything. The point is, some sources of stress can actually be eliminated.... not easily... but they can be.

I make less money now than ever, but I am happier. Go figure?

So, I was just trying to help the best I could.... hope I did.... =X I have my bad days too!

- Mitchy

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMitchy View Post
    God, I dunno. It's hard to relate 100% because I can't really say I am wearing diapers for an escape. My life isn't fantastic, but I don't really wear for any reason other than the fact that I enjoy it. I am not really overly stressed or depressed, even though things aren't easy peasy either.
    Don't get me wring here, I also enjoy diapers a lot but then I find there is an added benefit of helping me to relax, helping to create peace, etc.

I have pretty much done all that I can do, that I can think of or accomplish anyway, in the area of getting rid of the stress. I have gone through a divorce, partially, which helped a ton but then it creates more of an issue with support and my kids being withheld out of spite. These added issues hurt a lot but then I have coped mostly by digging in and keeping very busy.

Diapers are not a must have outlet for stress for me but I am starting I feel that the lack of diapers for a few months has created an issue that I have not really had for a very long time. Basically a new stressor of sorts and definitely the thing that is frustrating me the most.

By the way, I can see quitting jobs just because I was not happy, even with less money. I have totally been in this position before as well. Amazing how the work environment can make a huge difference. Heck, I had Nerf guns all over my cubicle at one employer and it was not unusual for the afternoon Nerf war to break out. My boss was often the instigator.

I would love to quit my job, and money is part of the issue here, but I work for myself and this would involve dumping my clients. In a way this might be good because there is a lot of stress in collecting from deadbeats and then trying to find enough work, several of my clients are struggling to the point they have cut back as well. I have actually considered moving into a different field of work completely, heck even trying to get a job working somewhere again.

Oh well.

Hey hey... I hear you... I really do. I cannot imagine the stress from a divorce. I mean, so many complicated feelings. I deeply love my wife and I am the type of person that I would love someone even as they were killing me... so to speak......

Anyway, I would say keep wearing diapers and find something that keeps you occupied. Play some games. =P I like mmorpg's..... If money for diapers is ever an issue stores have cheap ones even though they don't work as well....

CrinklySiren

What Mitchy said ^ get into some video games lol that usually would take my mind off of not being able to wear or not having diapers :P

Try to concentrate on other things and don't get so depressed, don't let your abdl habits get in the way of your life, meaning, don't quit your job for this. You just have to learn to look at your stressors as motivators instead. Because if this added stress from the lack of diapers causes you to quit your job and find a different one to reduce stress, then what will happen when you start to wear diapers again and the anxiety from not wearing goes away, you will realize that the stress from your job wasnt that bad and then you will regret quitting your job. Just a thought.

I have a recreational activity I do to lower my stress, don't wanna get in trouble for posting it on here though. (no its not touching myself -_- )

Pick up the drums. Even if the workout doesn't make you feel better, maybe it'll win you a bit more privacy as others around you search for the same. ;)

No, but seriously, one of the best de-stressors I've found is exercise. I usually get it from playing the drums, but I also used to play DDR for an hour at a time, and sometimes just good old running. For me it had the added benefit of pushing through my insomnia and helping me sleep. That's about the only suggestion that I have; I'm sorry that you can't just chill out with your diapers for a bit. :/ If it isn't an option, though, and you've gotten rid of as many stressors as you can, then it seems like managing what stress you do have in another manner would be the only other thing to do.

hey garzilla
    i am in a similar situation wherin i have no privacy as well. and it does jack my stress up. i greatly desire to wear at the moment but i cant. one method i used a while ago was like some suggested here, i was playing the super long adventure games and it helped but it was not a total solution.

i guess just find something that captures your interest more intensely than ab if possible

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMitchy View Post
    Hey hey... I hear you... I really do. I cannot imagine the stress from a divorce. I mean, so many complicated feelings. I deeply love my wife and I am the type of person that I would love someone even as they were killing me... so to speak......

Anyway, I would say keep wearing diapers and find something that keeps you occupied. Play some games. =P I like mmorpg's..... If money for diapers is ever an issue stores have cheap ones even though they don't work as well....
    Keeping occupied definitely helps as do the diapers, but I literally have had no money for diapers for months. I did get some that were supposed to be good, but really cheep diapers and they were not good at all. Could wet a TINY bit, but they were diapers. This was about 4 or 5 months ago and was minimally acceptable while they lasted, but less money now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 1ObsoleteBaby View Post
    What Mitchy said ^ get into some video games lol that usually would take my mind off of not being able to wear or not having diapers :P

Try to concentrate on other things and don't get so depressed, don't let your abdl habits get in the way of your life, meaning, don't quit your job for this. You just have to learn to look at your stressors as motivators instead. Because if this added stress from the lack of diapers causes you to quit your job and find a different one to reduce stress, then what will happen when you start to wear diapers again and the anxiety from not wearing goes away, you will realize that the stress from your job wasnt that bad and then you will regret quitting your job. Just a thought.

I have a recreational activity I do to lower my stress, don't wanna get in trouble for posting it on here though. (no its not touching myself -_- )
    Yea, I was playing games for a while back when things started going south financially. This did help a little.

My job is not bad enough to quit because of the stress, I have been considering a change because I am not making the money that I minimally need to. But I definitely will have something else in place first.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by whitefox View Post
    Pick up the drums. Even if the workout doesn't make you feel better, maybe it'll win you a bit more privacy as others around you search for the same.

No, but seriously, one of the best de-stressors I've found is exercise. I usually get it from playing the drums, but I also used to play DDR for an hour at a time, and sometimes just good old running. For me it had the added benefit of pushing through my insomnia and helping me sleep. That's about the only suggestion that I have; I'm sorry that you can't just chill out with your diapers for a bit. :/ If it isn't an option, though, and you've gotten rid of as many stressors as you can, then it seems like managing what stress you do have in another manner would be the only other thing to do.
    Great idea, I had not thought of exercise but drumming is an interest that keeps coming to me. I could have some opportunities in the drumming area without it costing me anything, or disturbing those I am living with.

I have been considering taking up running because I have a friend who is trying I get me to run a half marathon next spring. As I consider this option I recall hearing that exercise is good for stress, don't know why I have not considered this before.

hey garzilla
    ive heard that too about exercise but i didnt really truly experience a euphoric rush. it did however burn off the desire to wear. course it did eat up alot of time in order to get to that point but i did like riding a bicycle so it made it worth it. that and because gas is $4 a gallon i saved some money and wear on my car at the same time. my blood pressure was lower too

Quote Originally Posted by godhelpme View Post
    hey garzilla
    ive heard that too about exercise but i didnt really truly experience a euphoric rush. it did however burn off the desire to wear. course it did eat up alot of time in order to get to that point but i did like riding a bicycle so it made it worth it. that and because gas is $4 a gallon i saved some money and wear on my car at the same time. my blood pressure was lower too
    Actually the exercise idea is pretty timely, maybe. I would love to participate in the half marathon my friend is organizing for next spring. The issue is that I am not sure I am in good enough health and it will be my first run, more or less, for several years. I do we'll on a treadmill even at high speeds for a sustained period of time and a pretty good uphill climb. The half marathon will follow a route that is just under a mile down hill, then a little over a mile uphill at a pretty steep grade, then the remainder mostly downhill. It looks like we may have a mild winter and I could use to start getting back int shape, so I have been considering it.

I have never experienced exercise burning off the desire to wear but I have heard similar things before.

Riding a bicycle is also a good idea, I would have to get a bike but I have wanted to do that for some time. I rode a bike a lot as a kid but this never seemed to help me overcome the desire to wear diapers, although maybe it did but I was still wearing pretty frequently. I definitely could use the benefits of better health although my blood pressure has been pretty much under control for the last 7 years, but there are times and this is happening a little more frequently these days. Not sure I will save much on gas because things are way too spread out around here. But then at about $400 a month for gas it would be nice to cut that a little.