Thread: Dougbot is BACK!

dougbot87

Default Dougbot is BACK!

Hi All,

this is Dougbot. I posted here some time ago, though I lost my login info and couldn't reclaim it.

I love peeing, diapers, and have a peculiar fetish for maxi pads (I posted an article sometime ago on this very topic - "The psychology of maxi pad peeing".

I'd love to re-connect with old friends and meet new ones! (Let me know if you even remmeber me )

I hope the current Adisc crowd is as warm and fun-loving as it was in the past!

- Dougbot

Hey! Don't remember you as I haven't been around for a particularly long time, but I'm still going to say hi. Well, I don't know about when you were last here but the crowd is still pretty friendly. As far as your account info goes, try getting hold of one of the mods - they may be able to get it back.

Kiwidl

Quote Originally Posted by dougbot87 View Post
    Hi All,

this is Dougbot. I posted here some time ago, though I lost my login info and couldn't reclaim it.

I love peeing, diapers, and have a peculiar fetish for maxi pads (I posted an article sometime ago on this very topic - "The psychology of maxi pad peeing".

I'd love to re-connect with old friends and meet new ones! (Let me know if you even remmeber me )

I hope the current Adisc crowd is as warm and fun-loving as it was in the past!

- Dougbot
    Welcome dougbot87, and no, we've become a horrible hateful group! Okay, just kidding, but the personality of any site is always fluid. Older members leave and new members join, and their individual and unique personalities shape the nature of the site.

In order to get a response from new members, you ought to tell a little more about yourself, especially your outside interests, because members will respond to that. As you probably know, I'm both an educator and a professional musician. I enjoy writing and contribute the odd story or two to this site. I like to get out to the path with my bike and enjoy the fresh air, the trees and the mountains. What turns you on?

Hey dougbot how you been havent seen you around in a while

Nice to see you back, but you'll need to get the old account in order first. We'll be happy to help you sort it out.