Thread: Greetings!

Default Greetings!

Hello everyone. I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to post here. I'm new to this site (but not what it's about)

Quote Originally Posted by somethingexotic View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to post here. I'm new to this site (but not what it's about)
    Post you first interests and experiences with diapers. People always love those sorts of introductions. You can also mention hobbies so you can connect with people better.

Quote Originally Posted by somethingexotic View Post
    Heya Somethingexotic, Welcome to ADISC!

SubterraneanSun gave some great advice. An introduction is your chance to tell others about you. So what do you want us to know about you? What brings you to ADISC? Are you looking for anything in particular... friendship? Information? Stories? Fun? What kind of things do you do in your spare time? Do you have a job? Still in school? Funny story you want to share? Anything that makes you who you are.

Another helpful way to learn how to write a good introduction is to check out the "How to write a good introduction" Cheat Sheet at the top of the introduction forum. (Or just click on it in this message)

Anyway, welcome to the Forum and I hope you enjoy yourself here.