11 45.83%
  • Abena abri-form super

4 16.67%
  • Abena abri-form X-plus

9 37.50%
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: best diaper to wear to school

Default best diaper to wear to school

I was wondering which diaper to wear to school?
    the plus is like depends and the super is a little thicker and the X-plus is twice as thick as the plus

None of them!

I've not been able to use any of those, but I doubt they're very discreet.

Really wearing to school is probably a bad idea. Wearing in public is bad enough, but at school where lots of people know you... there's bad consequences if you get found out.
    If you really wanted to wear to school, you'd be best with something very discreet. Something boring like goodnites.

Monkey

Wear the boxer short GoodNites. No need to cover up with trousers or jeans, their so discreet you can even skateboard while wearing them.

Seriously, I agree with Charlies response, I'm no diaper veteren & neither is Charlie but none of them sound particularly ''safe'' when it comes to wearing in a school enviroment, unless you're just a shameless exhibitionist. :wink1:

Let me agree with the above posts in saying that no diaper is good to wear to school, unless of course you wear out of necessity. The fact of the matter is that school is a place where all your peers are at. Last time I checked, it's not good to do something that, if found out, would socially decimate you for the rest of your high school career. So, unless you're a modern day Diogenes, don't do it.

As for your poll, I refuse to cast my vote on the grounds that the diapers listed there would all be horrible choices if you already made the horrible choice to wear to school. Abenas are huge, the biggest around, and you'd wear them to school? You must want to get caught... On the other hand, if goodnites were on that list then maybe I'd vote on it if I was feeling generous.

I voted.... abriform X plus!!

If you are preparing for social suicide, why not doing it the best possible way?

On a more serious note, I'm with the previous posters too: when I was in high school, I've been tempted several times to go to school diapered, but at the end I always found it to be not a very brilliant idea... let's just think about the case one of your mates decides to pull down your pants just for an innocent joke, or accidentally comes in contact with your butt.... I bet in half an hour's time all of your school would know you've been found out wearing diapers (with the obvious consequences). Do you really want this to happen?

I must confess I still envy those brave (or crazy) DLs who, sometimes or regularly, wear diapers to school... but I would never want to be in their shoes (or in their diapers...) if they're found out. Much better reading about it in a nicely written DL fantasy story than experiencing it in first person.

Quote Originally Posted by quattrus View Post
    If you are preparing for social suicide, why not doing it the best possible way?
    Quattrus makes a good point. If you really want to commit social suicide, you might want to double up on those Abenas. Actually, while you're at it, chug some "COLON BLOW" cow laxatives before school. If you're really daring, cut the front plastic of the Abenas, so if you wet too much then you'll leak all over yourself. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth View Post
    chug some "COLON BLOW" cow laxatives before school. If you're really daring, cut the front plastic of the Abenas, so if you wet too much then you'll leak all over yourself. ^_^
    OMG that's what I call X-TREME!!!!

At the end, if something goes wrong, you could always say it was a candid camera....

Quote Originally Posted by quattrus View Post
    OMG that's what I call X-TREME!!!!

At the end, if something goes wrong, you could always say it was a candid camera....

Oh, you're forgetting that we're going for full blown social suicide here. That means no excuses! The exact second someone notices he needs to rip off his pants, squat down, and let out the mother of all loads into his abenas! Then, with a conveniently placed loudspeaker, announce to everyone that he is a diaper lover and this is how he gets his kicks!

Now that, my friend, is X-TREME!

Darkfinn

I wear my X-pluses to work... baggy clothes are the style... noone's noticed so far.