Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: to all uk ab/dl

Red face to all uk ab/dl

Hi to all ab/dls in the UK.I just went in to boots to look for nappies and I purchased their new range of standby slips which are .8.99 ..pounds for 10 and the best bit of all is they are plastic backed hooray!!.it state's on the packet equivalent to attends and when you look at the side of the pack they are made by attends in Sweden.I am looking forward to putting one on and trying them out,but I now know where to buy slimmer plastic backed nappies.I think you can only buy in boots larger branches.the sizes are m/l 32" to43" andxl 40" to59"hope this is helpful to you all.

Are they the type with one big tab each side or the proper "adult nappy style" with two tabs on each side...?

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    Are they the type with one big tab each side or the proper "adult nappy style" with two tabs on each side...?
    They have one big tape on each side. I find it near impossible to get a good fit with these (it doesn't help that they're rather too big for me).

Scootalooo

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Any pictures anyone?
    Here you go Tommy
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	do.jpg 
Views:	712 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	14784

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    Here you go Tommy

Name:	do.jpg 
Views:	712 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	14784
    Thanks, so is there only one tab? Are you able to show a few other pictures of it ope
    ? Thinking about going to get some!! Thanks

Scootalooo

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Thanks, so is there only one tab? Are you able to show a few other pictures of it ope
    ? Thinking about going to get some!! Thanks
    There are two tabs on this nappy, I don't know if you ever tried Lidl Siempres? there very similar to them in style.

Anyways here's some more pics I took

Name:	diaper 1.jpg 
Views:	859 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	14786Click image for larger version. 

Name:	diaper 2.jpg 
Views:	703 
Size:	11.3 KB 
ID:	14785

Hi they are proper nappies plastic backed with good absorbent with 2tapes. Per side ie top and bottom as is usual ,they can also be remastered with the blue tabs.these are a new product from boots and I will be buying more hope this is helpful they also come in a green plastic pack and have new written on

- - - Updated - - -

I meant to say refastened

Scootalooo

Quote Originally Posted by boroughbaby View Post
    Hi they are proper nappies plastic backed with good absorbent with 2tapes. Per side ie top and bottom as is usual ,they can also be remastered with the blue tabs.these are a new product from boots and I will be buying more hope this is helpful they also come in a green plastic pack and have new written on
    Which stay dry variant are green?