Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Uhm.. hello!

  1. #1

    Default Uhm.. hello!

    So.. I'm new and I'm still getting used to this. (I'm not used to forums >u<)

    But I go by Alexavier (Or just Xavi) online. ^^ And I'm a babyfur.. and stuff. o-o

    I'm not really sure what to put here... sooo. hello everyone! ^_^

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by XaviLion View Post
    So.. I'm new and I'm still getting used to this. (I'm not used to forums >u<)

    But I go by Alexavier (Or just Xavi) online. ^^ And I'm a babyfur.. and stuff. o-o

    I'm not really sure what to put here... sooo. hello everyone! ^_^
    Heya Xavi. Welcome to ADISC!

    I have never heard that version of 'Alex'... Alexavier? I like it. I am curious where that name came from. I have heard of Alexander (xander), and of course just Alex (That's the one I am partial too). But anyway.... welcome to the site. It is a great place for babies and baby furries alike. But outside of that... we are just normal everyday humans over the age of two.

    So tell us a little bit about the real you... What kinds of things do you for fun? What brought you to ADISC? Anything in particular you are looking for from the site?

    Hope to learn more about you and I hope you really enjoy it here.

  3. #3

    Default

    Your nick sounds familiar, so welcome to the site aswell ^^

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by LilMonkeyAlex View Post
    Heya Xavi. Welcome to ADISC!

    I have never heard that version of 'Alex'... Alexavier? I like it. I am curious where that name came from. I have heard of Alexander (xander), and of course just Alex (That's the one I am partial too). But anyway.... welcome to the site. It is a great place for babies and baby furries alike. But outside of that... we are just normal everyday humans over the age of two.

    So tell us a little bit about the real you... What kinds of things do you for fun? What brought you to ADISC? Anything in particular you are looking for from the site?

    Hope to learn more about you and I hope you really enjoy it here.

    Thanks!

    I actually kinda made it up (Alexavier that is). I'm very fond of the name Alex but Alex/Alexander/Alexandria are very common names and I wanted something unique. =) So I combined it with another one of my favorite names (Xavier).

    Another babyfur had mentioned the site to me a while back, and I was curious, so I poked around a little bit before registering. This seems like a cool place with a lot of awesome people, and since I'm sorta new to the Babyfur/ABDL scene, I was hoping to get to talk to more people and just read about the sorts of stuff everyone else does.

    Fun? Well, I draw, sew, cook, and if I get the chance, I quite enjoy running around at the park and climbing on everything I can find, haha.

    I defintely think I'll enjoy it here. :3

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by Rezzu View Post
    Your nick sounds familiar, so welcome to the site aswell ^^
    I'm on a few website as well so you may have seen my name floating about. x3
    Thank you! ^^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.