Thread: Hello everyone!

Default Hello everyone!

My name is Erin. I love romantic movies, shopping and generally being outside, though I haven't been able to do that much since the weather got so cold! I heard about this community after surfing on the internet one day. Truth is, I have a longing to be regressed to a baby. I've had it since I was 15. I'd had a difficult childhood after losing both my parents--dad to an unknown disease when I was 9 and mom to cancer when I was 15. My mom had also been a cold person, I got the feeling she never wanted me but had me because of family pressure. I'm just glad I found someplace I can safely talk about this without being made fun of.

Quote Originally Posted by 6sweetgirl View Post
    My name is Erin. I love romantic movies, shopping and generally being outside, though I haven't been able to do that much since the weather got so cold! I heard about this community after surfing on the internet one day. Truth is, I have a longing to be regressed to a baby. I've had it since I was 15. I'd had a difficult childhood after losing both my parents--dad to an unknown disease when I was 9 and mom to cancer when I was 15. My mom had also been a cold person, I got the feeling she never wanted me but had me because of family pressure. I'm just glad I found someplace I can safely talk about this without being made fun of.
    That's a tough life. Do you live with guardians or are you adult?

You can talk about some very weird stuff and no one makes fun of any life problems or interests. Welcome to ADISC!

Thank you, that's really comforting to hear. I am an adult, and am in college studying to be a librarian. Reading is also one of my favorite hobbies.

Well, I always surf through the Greetings thread, but never felt the 'necessity' to post. This time I did, lol.

Welcome! And don't worry, the last thing you'll get here is being made fun of.

Thank you. Maybe I shouldn't have started out so darkly--it's the first time I've ever been in a community like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 6sweetgirl View Post
    Welcome to ADISC 6sweetgirl. I've only just got involved in the forum a few days ago and I promise you they're a lovely bunch.

I similarly lost both my parents although not as young as you - my dad to a stroke when I was 12 and my mum to cancer when I was 19. If you ever want to talk, let me know.

I'd love to be a librarian! What type of books do you like reading?

Books and diapers do seem like and combination that fits. We do have a story section.

Thanks! Right now, I love Anne Rice's books, especially Interview with the Vampire. Mostly I like mysteries and thrillers like Stephen King, but I also like comedy stuff as well--I got the When Parents Text book and I always laugh at that.

redheadedboy

Welcome to the site