Thread: Questions

Default Questions

My husband is Contemplating transition from male to female. He has been questioning his gender since he was young. He and I got married because we've been through hell and back for each other. He only came out to me recently. We're wondering are there any sites that people could suggest? We'd prefer the set up was like this site.

Cygnus

Here's a support community that seems pretty well-developed: The Transgender Boards • Home

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Here's a support community that seems pretty well-developed: The Transgender Boards • Home
    Thank you.

I can only think of one site at the moment, and it's just for trans people and questioning trans people. Uhm, there's also reddit, particularly /r/transgender and /r/asktransgender. Neither of those are forums, really, but you or he could ask any questions you might have; both communities are pretty nice. Oh! There's also /r/mypartneristrans, although it isn't quite as active and I've never really been there.

I was going to suggest those subreddits myself

I also recommend Susan's Place as a good resource as well.