Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: She tryed them!!!

Default She tryed them!!!

Well I got Sierra to wear a diaper. She told me that it was very comfortable
    and that she is considering sleeping in one some night.

"she tried them"

And congrats. Sorry, I have no idea who that person is or why I should be so excited... give more story please

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_d View Post
    "she tried them"

And congrats. Sorry, I have no idea who that person is or why I should be so excited... give more story please
    She's like his new girlfriend out of nowhere that already lives with him

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_d View Post
    "she tried them"

She is the most accepting girl you will ever find. And yes as Pojo said she does live with me. I've known her for more than a year but this is the first time we have been in a relationship

Quote Originally Posted by T00L View Post
    It just takes one
    ah yes. that first, unforgetable, increadably soft, unexplbainably securing, and unexcapably addicting diaper. it defenetly on takes one. and good thing too because i don't know how lucky you'd be if it took two.

Darkfinn

Good for you!

Just take it slowly... don't pressure her too much.

Heck... explain the usefullness of diapers to her... no more having to wait in lines, no more using porta-potties at festivals or concerts... go to a movie, get the BIG soda, sit through the whole show, and skip the restroom after. The utilitarian factor can be very important... or at least it is for LuvsGurl.