Thread: Hi There!

babythor

Default Hi There!

Hi! I'm new in the page and I want to say hello to everyone. I am 17 years old, and I realy dont know if i'm a teen baby, but I love pacifiers ! They are the best! I love to sleep with my pacifier, it's give me confort and security, and I just love them. I also love to drink milk from my baby bottle, but only when I go to bet to sleep. My Mom Knows I use a pacifier, and she suport me, and let me use it when I sleep. She see me sleep with one once and she only think is cute. I never told her about the baby bottle, but I think she knows all ready ^.^

Well i'm very happy to join this page, so god day to everybody and good luck!

BabyThor

Quote Originally Posted by babythor View Post
    Hi! I'm new in the page and I want to say hello to everyone. I am 17 years old, and I realy dont know if i'm a teen baby, but I love pacifiers ! They are the best! I love to sleep with my pacifier, it's give me confort and security, and I just love them. I also love to drink milk from my baby bottle, but only when I go to bet to sleep. My Mom Knows I use a pacifier, and she suport me, and let me use it when I sleep. She see me sleep with one once and she only think is cute. I never told her about the baby bottle, but I think she knows all ready ^.^

BabyThor
    I can't really say if you are a TB. I've always found pacifiers to be a weird interest myself. Welcome to ADISC.

Lindt

Quote Originally Posted by babythor View Post

BabyThor
    Welcome to the community! I think you'll find there's a lot you can learn about yourself here. A lot of people would kill to have a mom like yours!

See you around!