Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: New here

  1. #1

    Default New here

    Hi. I'm opie. I'm new here. I joined up because of the teenbaby info. This seems to describe me best.
    I have Nuk 5 that I was able to get out of its original housing and put into a super cute MAM button-style pacifier.
    I'm been trying out different diapers and hope to have something besides baby ones someday.
    I'm not incontinent, and I hear that you can't do that as a non-fulltime thing, but I am interested in staying diapered while at home when I can (when no one is there and I don't think I'll have to go out for a couple days)
    In the past I'd been wearing pull-ups (Goodnigts XL) and I still like those, but I have been wanting to try some non-pull-up ones lately.
    Everything I read makes me think the Pampers Dry Baby size 6 is what I want. I hope to get some tomorrow. I have some Huggies Lil' Movers now and they are tight, but hold a surprising amount. I hope the Dry Baby's are bigger.

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    Hi. I'm opie. I'm new here. I joined up because of the teenbaby info. This seems to describe me best.
    I have Nuk 5 that I was able to get out of its original housing and put into a super cute MAM button-style pacifier.
    I'm been trying out different diapers and hope to have something besides baby ones someday.
    I'm not incontinent, and I hear that you can't do that as a non-fulltime thing, but I am interested in staying diapered while at home when I can (when no one is there and I don't think I'll have to go out for a couple days)
    In the past I'd been wearing pull-ups (Goodnigts XL) and I still like those, but I have been wanting to try some non-pull-up ones lately.
    Everything I read makes me think the Pampers Dry Baby size 6 is what I want. I hope to get some tomorrow. I have some Huggies Lil' Movers now and they are tight, but hold a surprising amount. I hope the Dry Baby's are bigger.
    Hi opie Welcome to ADISC.

    Well from my opinion though ADISC is the best TB/DL site I ever encounter. Well Incontinent is more a disability I think rather than just a "Thing" really. Well lot of us is like you that we can't freely be in diapers(Including me). So what is your hobbies or interest? so that we can know each other.

    Anyway I hope you enjoy ADISC and see you around in here

  3. #3

    Default

    Hi Archer,

    Thanks for the welcome!
    I didn't mean to disrespect incontinence in anyway. I hope no one's offended. I've just been reading up on "diaper training" and how it you do it right and long enough you will become functionally incontinent.
    I would be interested in doing that, but it's just not practical for me between my home life and school and work.
    But I am still interested in learning to go during the night without waking up, and during stretches when I can be at home without leaving -- if that's possible.

    I mostly like computers. Particularly ones that are connected to the internet. I like to sit in tinychat and listen to all the people talk. I don't usually talk much myself, but it's comforting to be around other people (yet still in privacy, because I rarely go oncam myself except with people I've known a while). I also like movies, especially rock musicals and those with LGBT themes. Hedwig and the Angry Inch is one of my very favorites.

  4. #4
    Falkio

    Default

    Welcome to ADISC, Opie.

    If you can order stuff online, why don't you get some Bambinos? They're amazing, especially for your first time. You mentioned that you have a NUK5, so I'm guessing you can have stuff shipped to you. I've never gone for more than a couple days of wearing 24/7, so I imagine being incontinent would get boring after awhile. But it would be fun to lose control for a little while at least.

    If you continue to post, you'll unlock a special EC+ forum and an IRC chat. The forum is especially worth it, as a lot of important topics are discussed there.

    Cheers!

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    Hi Archer,

    Thanks for the welcome!
    I didn't mean to disrespect incontinence in anyway. I hope no one's offended. I've just been reading up on "diaper training" and how it you do it right and long enough you will become functionally incontinent.
    I would be interested in doing that, but it's just not practical for me between my home life and school and work.
    But I am still interested in learning to go during the night without waking up, and during stretches when I can be at home without leaving -- if that's possible.

    I mostly like computers. Particularly ones that are connected to the internet. I like to sit in tinychat and listen to all the people talk. I don't usually talk much myself, but it's comforting to be around other people (yet still in privacy, because I rarely go oncam myself except with people I've known a while). I also like movies, especially rock musicals and those with LGBT themes. Hedwig and the Angry Inch is one of my very favorites.
    Hey you're welcome

    Well you're not offended anybody I guess. Oh yeah I read that as well but you can't be a full incontinent(Can't control your bladder) I believe. Since I hear story from someone who is 24/7 for a year and even though a year of using diaper he can still control his bladder so I think you can't be fully incontinence on purpose I guess. And yeah as much as I love diaper I think I can't survive 24/7 for a long time the economical issue!(Unless you are filthy rich). Oh and for wetting during the night my trick is drink a lot of water and don't pee before you go to sleep. It works well with me.

    Ah yeah about that although I love technology,computer and internet. I'm never quite good with it. I don't know why but still at least I can use some basic feature. oh yeah when you become EC you should try our chat. Full of (Well I was gonna say...) interesting topic. On what is EC and how to level up here. Well interesting choice of movie I never knew that genre to be honest. I should try that.

  6. #6

    Default

    Thanks, Falkio!
    Yes, I can order things online. But a nuk 5 is a much smaller package than packages or diapers... and I don't need to order more pacifiers every few - what weeks, months? ... I don't even know yet.
    Something I could pick up in town without waiting would be much more convenient (and satisfy my capricious tendencies better), but I probably will end up ordering some online eventually.
    I wish I could find them in trial packs at a more reasonable price (and including shipping) - But most online purchases of value seem to be big packs.
    I'm thinking of getting the Tranquility ATNs (link)
    [removed]

    Thanks for the tip! I love IRC and I am looking forward to making it to that level of trust here.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Hi opie Welcome to ADISC.

    Well from my opinion though ADISC is the best TB/DL site I ever encounter. Well Incontinent is more a disability I think rather than just a "Thing" really. Well lot of us is like you that we can't freely be in diapers(Including me). So what is your hobbies or interest? so that we can know each other.

    Anyway I hope you enjoy ADISC and see you around in here

    I think we read the same training manual!
    Although it's probably posted on this site in a better place, here's a hypnosis file I found for diaper training that's free (the only free one I've found).
    I hope it's ok to link to that here.

    I can get around on a computer pretty good. I do quite a bit of tech support for consumer pcs....but that's where my knowledge stops. I would like to learn more about programming and networking and servers but especially programming because I think I could do that in relative privacy and make a good living (enough to keep me in diapers, anyway).

    I don't know that it's really a 'genre' that exists, but it's what I like. If you are really interested you should check into 21 centimeters (vente centrimetros?) It's a Spanish film that's also a musical with LGBT themes.
    (i tried to post this a second ago and it came up all wrong! some computer person I am. lol)
    Last edited by LilMonkeyAlex; 15-Oct-2012 at 09:02. Reason: Removing 18+ link

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    I think we read the same training manual!
    Although it's probably posted on this site in a better place, here's a hypnosis file I found for diaper training that's free (the only free one I've found).
    I hope it's ok to link to that here.

    I can get around on a computer pretty good. I do quite a bit of tech support for consumer pcs....but that's where my knowledge stops. I would like to learn more about programming and networking and servers but especially programming because I think I could do that in relative privacy and make a good living (enough to keep me in diapers, anyway).

    I don't know that it's really a 'genre' that exists, but it's what I like. If you are really interested you should check into 21 centimeters (vente centrimetros?) It's a Spanish film that's also a musical with LGBT themes.
    (i tried to post this a second ago and it came up all wrong! some computer person I am. lol)
    Well I'm not sure about that though. But thanks for the link maybe someday I have a found a bravery to use it. Since to be honest I'm quite afraid of hypnosis and something like that.

    Well I mean I can use computer unlike my dad but yeah I'm not exactly tech geek and I can't solve a problem on computer so I'm just user..... Yeah being TB/DL is quite hard in term of economy but yeah we're doing this like some kind of.... Hobbies

    Thanks again I'm gonna check on that as well. Oh yeah I haven't told about my movie taste. Well I mostly watched Action,Thriller,War and Comedy. as for favorite movies I think it's too long to write in here.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    I think we read the same training manual!
    Although it's probably posted on this site in a better place, here's a hypnosis file I found for diaper training that's free (the only free one I've found).
    I hope it's ok to link to that here.
    That site is OK, since there is no 'adult only' warnings. 99% of any other sites that offer hypnosis files would probably not be ok to link to.

    Also... there was a link to an adult only site in your earlier post, that I had to remove.

    ---------------------------

    That being said.... Welcome to ADISC!

    So I can't believe I am the first one to ask this... but is your username an "Opie Taylor" reference, like from the Andy Griffith Show? I know that show was out years before I was, but I still love the reruns. My brother actually looked like a young Ronny Howard growing up. Not me though... Blonde hair, blue eyes and not a single freckle.

  9. #9

    Default

    Hi Alex!
    Yeah, well sorta. I love the the Andy Griffith show too! It's a combination of that and and also a shortening of a user name i have in another place.
    I linked to an adult site? I'm sorry about that. I really didn't realize. It's good to know someone is on the watch.
    I look more like you than Andy, but I would like to think I embody a similar spirit.

    I always wondered what happened to Andy's mom, when I think about that show. I guess I missed the episode where it explains why they live with Aunt Bea instead of a traditional nuclear household.



    Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Well I'm not sure about that though. But thanks for the link maybe someday I have a found a bravery to use it. Since to be honest I'm quite afraid of hypnosis and something like that.

    Well I mean I can use computer unlike my dad but yeah I'm not exactly tech geek and I can't solve a problem on computer so I'm just user..... Yeah being TB/DL is quite hard in term of economy but yeah we're doing this like some kind of.... Hobbies

    Thanks again I'm gonna check on that as well. Oh yeah I haven't told about my movie taste. Well I mostly watched Action,Thriller,War and Comedy. as for favorite movies I think it's too long to write in here.
    I like those too! I don't see many of any kind these days though ... just very busy, and I guess there's more interesting things to do (like look up diapers) so i'm not really paying attention even when one is playing lately.
    I went to see the new Total Recall at the dollar theatre this week and I gotta say I was really impressed. I was happy it wasn't a direct copy of the one with Arnold.
    Comedy is my favorite genre. I love to laugh... and I challenge any movie that calls itself a comedy to make me do so.
    I have a friend really into horror and I'd like to get into that some *kinda iffy on that* but I think some uncomfortablness in the theatre could be healthy for me.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    Hi Alex!
    Yeah, well sorta. I love the the Andy Griffith show too! It's a combination of that and and also a shortening of a user name i have in another place.
    I linked to an adult site? I'm sorry about that. I really didn't realize. It's good to know someone is on the watch.
    I look more like you than Andy, but I would like to think I embody a similar spirit.

    I always wondered what happened to Andy's mom, when I think about that show. I guess I missed the episode where it explains why they live with Aunt Bea instead of a traditional nuclear household.
    You know... that's a good question. I don't think I know that answer either. It was pretty rare for one of those old 50's shows to not have a mom, dad, 2.5 kids and a white picket fence, but Opie's family was a bit of an oddity. Come to think of it, there were a lot of single guys in that town and not a lot of married couples.

    And don't worry too much about that link. It happens from time to time. As long as you don't make a habit of it, there's no harm.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.