Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New here

Default New here

Hi. I'm opie. I'm new here. I joined up because of the teenbaby info. This seems to describe me best.
    I have Nuk 5 that I was able to get out of its original housing and put into a super cute MAM button-style pacifier.
    I'm been trying out different diapers and hope to have something besides baby ones someday.
    I'm not incontinent, and I hear that you can't do that as a non-fulltime thing, but I am interested in staying diapered while at home when I can (when no one is there and I don't think I'll have to go out for a couple days)
    In the past I'd been wearing pull-ups (Goodnigts XL) and I still like those, but I have been wanting to try some non-pull-up ones lately.
    Everything I read makes me think the Pampers Dry Baby size 6 is what I want. I hope to get some tomorrow. I have some Huggies Lil' Movers now and they are tight, but hold a surprising amount. I hope the Dry Baby's are bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    Hi. I'm opie. I'm new here. I joined up because of the teenbaby info. This seems to describe me best.
    I have Nuk 5 that I was able to get out of its original housing and put into a super cute MAM button-style pacifier.
    I'm been trying out different diapers and hope to have something besides baby ones someday.
    I'm not incontinent, and I hear that you can't do that as a non-fulltime thing, but I am interested in staying diapered while at home when I can (when no one is there and I don't think I'll have to go out for a couple days)
    In the past I'd been wearing pull-ups (Goodnigts XL) and I still like those, but I have been wanting to try some non-pull-up ones lately.
    Everything I read makes me think the Pampers Dry Baby size 6 is what I want. I hope to get some tomorrow. I have some Huggies Lil' Movers now and they are tight, but hold a surprising amount. I hope the Dry Baby's are bigger.
    Hi opie Welcome to ADISC.

Well from my opinion though ADISC is the best TB/DL site I ever encounter. Well Incontinent is more a disability I think rather than just a "Thing" really. Well lot of us is like you that we can't freely be in diapers(Including me). So what is your hobbies or interest? so that we can know each other.

Anyway I hope you enjoy ADISC and see you around in here

Hi Archer,

Thanks for the welcome!
    I didn't mean to disrespect incontinence in anyway. I hope no one's offended. I've just been reading up on "diaper training" and how it you do it right and long enough you will become functionally incontinent.
    I would be interested in doing that, but it's just not practical for me between my home life and school and work.
    But I am still interested in learning to go during the night without waking up, and during stretches when I can be at home without leaving -- if that's possible.

I mostly like computers. Particularly ones that are connected to the internet. I like to sit in tinychat and listen to all the people talk. I don't usually talk much myself, but it's comforting to be around other people (yet still in privacy, because I rarely go oncam myself except with people I've known a while). I also like movies, especially rock musicals and those with LGBT themes. Hedwig and the Angry Inch is one of my very favorites.

Falkio

Welcome to ADISC, Opie.

If you can order stuff online, why don't you get some Bambinos? They're amazing, especially for your first time. You mentioned that you have a NUK5, so I'm guessing you can have stuff shipped to you. I've never gone for more than a couple days of wearing 24/7, so I imagine being incontinent would get boring after awhile. But it would be fun to lose control for a little while at least.

If you continue to post, you'll unlock a special EC+ forum and an IRC chat. The forum is especially worth it, as a lot of important topics are discussed there.

Cheers!

Hi Archer,

Thanks for the welcome!
    I didn't mean to disrespect incontinence in anyway. I hope no one's offended. I've just been reading up on "diaper training" and how it you do it right and long enough you will become functionally incontinent.
    I would be interested in doing that, but it's just not practical for me between my home life and school and work.
    But I am still interested in learning to go during the night without waking up, and during stretches when I can be at home without leaving -- if that's possible.

I mostly like computers. Particularly ones that are connected to the internet. I like to sit in tinychat and listen to all the people talk. I don't usually talk much myself, but it's comforting to be around other people (yet still in privacy, because I rarely go oncam myself except with people I've known a while). I also like movies, especially rock musicals and those with LGBT themes. Hedwig and the Angry Inch is one of my very favorites.
    Hey you're welcome

Well you're not offended anybody I guess. Oh yeah I read that as well but you can't be a full incontinent(Can't control your bladder) I believe. Since I hear story from someone who is 24/7 for a year and even though a year of using diaper he can still control his bladder so I think you can't be fully incontinence on purpose I guess. And yeah as much as I love diaper I think I can't survive 24/7 for a long time the economical issue!(Unless you are filthy rich). Oh and for wetting during the night my trick is drink a lot of water and don't pee before you go to sleep. It works well with me.

Ah yeah about that although I love technology,computer and internet. I'm never quite good with it. I don't know why but still at least I can use some basic feature. oh yeah when you become EC you should try our chat. Full of (Well I was gonna say...) interesting topic. On what is EC and how to level up here. Well interesting choice of movie I never knew that genre to be honest. I should try that.

Thanks, Falkio!
    Yes, I can order things online. But a nuk 5 is a much smaller package than packages or diapers... and I don't need to order more pacifiers every few - what weeks, months? ... I don't even know yet.
    Something I could pick up in town without waiting would be much more convenient (and satisfy my capricious tendencies better), but I probably will end up ordering some online eventually.
    I wish I could find them in trial packs at a more reasonable price (and including shipping) - But most online purchases of value seem to be big packs.
    I'm thinking of getting the Tranquility ATNs (link)
    [removed]

Thanks for the tip! I love IRC and I am looking forward to making it to that level of trust here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Hi opie Welcome to ADISC.

Well from my opinion though ADISC is the best TB/DL site I ever encounter. Well Incontinent is more a disability I think rather than just a "Thing" really. Well lot of us is like you that we can't freely be in diapers(Including me). So what is your hobbies or interest? so that we can know each other.

Anyway I hope you enjoy ADISC and see you around in here

I think we read the same training manual!
    Although it's probably posted on this site in a better place, here's a hypnosis file I found for diaper training that's free (the only free one I've found).
    I hope it's ok to link to that here.

I can get around on a computer pretty good. I do quite a bit of tech support for consumer pcs....but that's where my knowledge stops. I would like to learn more about programming and networking and servers but especially programming because I think I could do that in relative privacy and make a good living (enough to keep me in diapers, anyway).

I don't know that it's really a 'genre' that exists, but it's what I like. If you are really interested you should check into 21 centimeters (vente centrimetros?) It's a Spanish film that's also a musical with LGBT themes.
    (i tried to post this a second ago and it came up all wrong! some computer person I am. lol)
    Last edited by LilMonkeyAlex; 15-Oct-2012 at 09:02. Reason: Removing 18+ link

Although it's probably posted on this site in a better place, here's a hypnosis file I found for diaper training that's free (the only free one I've found).

I can get around on a computer pretty good. I do quite a bit of tech support for consumer pcs....but that's where my knowledge stops. I would like to learn more about programming and networking and servers but especially programming because I think I could do that in relative privacy and make a good living (enough to keep me in diapers, anyway).

I don't know that it's really a 'genre' that exists, but it's what I like. If you are really interested you should check into 21 centimeters (vente centrimetros?) It's a Spanish film that's also a musical with LGBT themes.
    (i tried to post this a second ago and it came up all wrong! some computer person I am. lol)
    Well I'm not sure about that though. But thanks for the link maybe someday I have a found a bravery to use it. Since to be honest I'm quite afraid of hypnosis and something like that.

Well I mean I can use computer unlike my dad but yeah I'm not exactly tech geek and I can't solve a problem on computer so I'm just user..... Yeah being TB/DL is quite hard in term of economy but yeah we're doing this like some kind of.... Hobbies

Thanks again I'm gonna check on that as well. Oh yeah I haven't told about my movie taste. Well I mostly watched Action,Thriller,War and Comedy. as for favorite movies I think it's too long to write in here.

That site is OK, since there is no 'adult only' warnings. 99% of any other sites that offer hypnosis files would probably not be ok to link to.

Also... there was a link to an adult only site in your earlier post, that I had to remove.

---------------------------

That being said.... Welcome to ADISC!

So I can't believe I am the first one to ask this... but is your username an "Opie Taylor" reference, like from the Andy Griffith Show? I know that show was out years before I was, but I still love the reruns. My brother actually looked like a young Ronny Howard growing up. Not me though... Blonde hair, blue eyes and not a single freckle.

Hi Alex!
    Yeah, well sorta. I love the the Andy Griffith show too! It's a combination of that and and also a shortening of a user name i have in another place.
    I linked to an adult site? I'm sorry about that. I really didn't realize. It's good to know someone is on the watch.
    I look more like you than Andy, but I would like to think I embody a similar spirit.

I always wondered what happened to Andy's mom, when I think about that show. I guess I missed the episode where it explains why they live with Aunt Bea instead of a traditional nuclear household.

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Well I'm not sure about that though. But thanks for the link maybe someday I have a found a bravery to use it. Since to be honest I'm quite afraid of hypnosis and something like that.

Well I mean I can use computer unlike my dad but yeah I'm not exactly tech geek and I can't solve a problem on computer so I'm just user..... Yeah being TB/DL is quite hard in term of economy but yeah we're doing this like some kind of.... Hobbies

Thanks again I'm gonna check on that as well. Oh yeah I haven't told about my movie taste. Well I mostly watched Action,Thriller,War and Comedy. as for favorite movies I think it's too long to write in here.
    I like those too! I don't see many of any kind these days though ... just very busy, and I guess there's more interesting things to do (like look up diapers) so i'm not really paying attention even when one is playing lately.
    I went to see the new Total Recall at the dollar theatre this week and I gotta say I was really impressed. I was happy it wasn't a direct copy of the one with Arnold.
    Comedy is my favorite genre. I love to laugh... and I challenge any movie that calls itself a comedy to make me do so.
    I have a friend really into horror and I'd like to get into that some *kinda iffy on that* but I think some uncomfortablness in the theatre could be healthy for me.

Hi Alex!
    Yeah, well sorta. I love the the Andy Griffith show too! It's a combination of that and and also a shortening of a user name i have in another place.
    I linked to an adult site? I'm sorry about that. I really didn't realize. It's good to know someone is on the watch.
    I look more like you than Andy, but I would like to think I embody a similar spirit.

I always wondered what happened to Andy's mom, when I think about that show. I guess I missed the episode where it explains why they live with Aunt Bea instead of a traditional nuclear household.
    You know... that's a good question. I don't think I know that answer either. It was pretty rare for one of those old 50's shows to not have a mom, dad, 2.5 kids and a white picket fence, but Opie's family was a bit of an oddity. Come to think of it, there were a lot of single guys in that town and not a lot of married couples.

And don't worry too much about that link. It happens from time to time. As long as you don't make a habit of it, there's no harm.