Thread: Bleh: An introduction to Mittens by Mittens

Red face Bleh: An introduction to Mittens by Mittens

Meow,

I am an 18 year old TB with a slight growing interest in furry fandom. :3 I actually stumbled upon this site while looking up diaper tapes to print out, hehehe. I would absolutely love to make new friends! I don't think I've ever had an abdl friend point blank XD I actually just got into it 2 years ago. I saw an episode of Taboo that changed everything. I always assumed something was wrong with me, you know WANTING to be a baby and all. But as I was watching the program, I realized how fuzzy the memory of my childhood was. My mother and both my grandmother's died around the same time, my father was an alcoholic blah blah, anyway I don't really remember alot from this age.

I'm not looking for sympathy, I just got off topic hehe.

I really like music, I collect CDs and Vinyl. I like a large variety of music, Animal Collective, Weezer, Primus, Sonic Youth, Sinatra, The Beatles, and so on. Video games are another one of my hobbies, right now I've been on a Dreamcast kick. :3 House of the Dead 2 ftw. I like horror movies. >:D but I would have to say my favorite movies were the Austin Powers films. I love to play guitar and I play a 67 Gibson acoustic (j50 or j60 ?:C ) and 08 Epi SG 67 reissue. I also loveeeeeeeeeeeee reading. Vonnegut and Hemingway all day.

I'm talking to much, goodnight ADISC! I can't wait to talk to you guys tomorrow. :33

Thank-you for reading

Love,
    Mittens: The ever-loving kitten

Chrome

Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    Meow,

I am an 18 year old TB with a slight growing interest in furry fandom. :3 I actually stumbled upon this site while looking up diaper tapes to print out, hehehe. I would absolutely love to make new friends! I don't think I've ever had an abdl friend point blank XD I actually just got into it 2 years ago. I saw an episode of Taboo that changed everything. I always assumed something was wrong with me, you know WANTING to be a baby and all. But as I was watching the program, I realized how fuzzy the memory of my childhood was. My mother and both my grandmother's died around the same time, my father was an alcoholic blah blah, anyway I don't really remember alot from this age.

I'm not looking for sympathy, I just got off topic hehe.

I really like music, I collect CDs and Vinyl. I like a large variety of music, Animal Collective, Weezer, Primus, Sonic Youth, Sinatra, The Beatles, and so on. Video games are another one of my hobbies, right now I've been on a Dreamcast kick. :3 House of the Dead 2 ftw. I like horror movies. > but I would have to say my favorite movies were the Austin Powers films. I love to play guitar and I play a 67 Gibson acoustic (j50 or j60 ?:C ) and 08 Epi SG 67 reissue. I also loveeeeeeeeeeeee reading. Vonnegut and Hemingway all day.

I'm talking to much, goodnight ADISC! I can't wait to talk to you guys tomorrow. :33

Thank-you for reading

Love,
    Mittens: The ever-loving kitten
    Hey Mittens, welcome to ADISC! I'm hoping you'll find plenty of new friends on here. As for your interests, I can only say neat! Music is one of my main interests; I collect Cds as well, and I write music in my spare time. Kurt Vonnegut is one of my favorite US writers, and my introduction to his writing was reading The Sirens of Titan 5 years ago. I'm not that fond of Hemingway though.

Hi Mittens! nice to meet you! Welcome to ADISC!

I love music too, Its been a while since I've heard someone mention Weezer, Great Band!

Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    I don't think I've ever had an abdl friend point blanch yes the person said that
    Hey how do you know me

Hello? !!!?

Welcome Mittens!
    Goldmember was my favorite but all 3 movies were a blast! I loved the first 2 House of the Dead games, I have the PC version of the original... it's easy to find on the net... I wish I had a dreamcast so I could play HoTD2... as long as it's with a gun? I would hate to try to move a cursor around to play... LOL.

Zombies are always interesting.... I am fine with the slow moving zombies.... but those fast moving RUNNING zombies? Dear God...... help us.....

Shaun of the dead was on last night... lol!

- Mitchy

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecars View Post
    Hi Mittens! nice to meet you! Welcome to ADISC!

I love music too, Its been a while since I've heard someone mention Weezer, Great Band!
    Glad to meet a fellow fan! Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Point View Post
    Hey how do you know me

Hello? !!!?
    You may not know it now, Point; however, we were once distanced partners living off of garbage in the slums of Italy during the Napoleonic invasion nearing the end of the 18th century. Twas only a past life tragedy, two lost souls.

I mean,

hey o:

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMitchy View Post
    Welcome Mittens!
    Goldmember was my favorite but all 3 movies were a blast! I loved the first 2 House of the Dead games, I have the PC version of the original... it's easy to find on the net... I wish I had a dreamcast so I could play HoTD2... as long as it's with a gun? I would hate to try to move a cursor around to play... LOL.

Zombies are always interesting.... I am fine with the slow moving zombies.... but those fast moving RUNNING zombies? Dear God...... help us.....

Shaun of the dead was on last night... lol!

:hugs:
    - Mitchy
    Shaun of the dead was awesome, did you ever see the TV show it was based on? XD It was only one episode really..

And you should try to invest in a Dreamcast right now, they're at a pretty reasonable price if you can actually find one. And of course I'm using the gun, I tried the controller and I just can't stand to play it that way.