Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you thingk this mess up AB image to world

babydiaper24

Default do you thingk this mess up AB image to world

delete
    Last edited by babydiaper24; 03-Nov-2008 at 03:03.

I'm having a hard time deciphering your post, but I can assure you that there's a pretty big difference between roleplaying and wanting to bugger children.

But precisely is your point? That sexual roleplay is different from real life? That roleplay is wrong? I'm really not getting quite what you're going on about.

He's pretty much saying that AB/TB should not become a fetish since it just looks bad and it would never happen to a really baby/toddler. I try and keep that side out from sexual play though I can use my DL side in sexual play.

Anyways what you do with your partner never really is ever exposed to the world. At least if your sane and your not a celebrity or something of that nature. The only way the "world" finds out is if you let them find out.

I have taken it upon myself to translate this:

Quote Originally Posted by babydiaper24 View Post
    Let me start off by saying that as adult males and females, we have sexual needs, but what strikes me as odd is that you don't want to be labeled as freaks or pedophiles, yet you're into *b/dl roleplay.

This, in my opinion gives the *b/dl community a bad name, because you say we are adults, but you roleplay as young children, some of the most innocent things that should never be in any sexual situation.

To me any sexual acts involving *b/dl roleplay(he then describes a typical Deeker story) makes us as a community look creepy.

Do you see real parents act like this to their child in real life? If no, then why would you do it if it is wrong?

No offense, this is just my opinion.

ENGLISH!

babydiaper24

What I was trying to say I can't figure out how bondage and adult baby fit together for some people.

Here you want play as baby but also want to be tie up and spank pluse be force to sit in A dirty diaper till get mega rash.

This in my point view make AB community look bad and creepy and all the whole time playing as baby .

babydiaper24

sorry eveeryone got learning disability so it hard to type and spell

What I was trying to say I can't figure out how bondage and adult baby fit together for some people.

Here you want play as baby but want be tie up and spank pluse be force to sit in A dirty diaper till get mega rash.

This in my point view make AB community look bad and creepy and all the whole time playing as baby .

You're right, let's all have sex in the missionary position on a Saturday night on an anniversary, then go to church the next morning! Sounds fun to me!

Cuz when I translate someone's thing, it's "too much" >.>
    I R GUD

And I can't figure out how some people get off on (insert random fetish here).

So what?

Yes, people like mixing kink with ABDL play. They do it behind closed doors for the large part. Therefore, they don't really give a care what others think of it. If you can't understand that, then drop it and move on...its probably none of your business. As for the general public thinking we're pedos....trust me, the use of kink or enemas or what have you has very little to do with it. It's more to do with grown up adults trying to pretend they're babies. That's weird, man.

babydiaper24

ok sorry your right