Thread: Hi

Cool Hi

The bot kicked me off, can't read your stories. Boo!

I like to wear occasionally and use for the intended purpose. Like the comfort and softness of all that material down there, love the freedom of letting go whenever, love the sensation, maybe a little for the thrill of not getting caught, don't really know why I like it. Do know I like not feeling that I have to pee all the time. 'DL' but not 'AB'. Just an ordinary guy and have never had a real-life friend who knows of this much less is into it. So it's online only. Have trouble enough with being adjudged 'weird' in a world where white-bread vanilla is the only acceptable way; would be orders worse if this was 'public' amongst my work mates.

I am here because I like to read your stories. Live through you I suppose, but also gives me ideas of what it might be like if I live it more. Maybe in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by WillDL532 View Post
    The bot kicked me off, can't read your stories. Boo!

I like to wear occasionally and use for the intended purpose. Like the comfort and softness of all that material down there, love the freedom of letting go whenever, love the sensation, maybe a little for the thrill of not getting caught, don't really know why I like it. Do know I like not feeling that I have to pee all the time. 'DL' but not 'AB'. Just an ordinary guy and have never had a real-life friend who knows of this much less is into it. So it's online only. Have trouble enough with being adjudged 'weird' in a world where white-bread vanilla is the only acceptable way; would be orders worse if this was 'public' amongst my work mates.

I am here because I like to read your stories. Live through you I suppose, but also gives me ideas of what it might be like if I live it more. Maybe in the future.
    ^ that sounds a bit like me actually. Remember that authors like feedback when you read the stories.

Thanks, Subterranean Sun! More in to real-life stories of how to do it & how to conceal if in public, what brands are good, and the sort. I've never worn in public and no plans to as of now; again, can see it possibly in the future. At home, live with someone who I'd not want to share this with. Last night, had the house all to myself & put on 12 pairs of briefs (most were a size up) and a cut-out trash bag and size-up pants over all to contain it. And drank about 2 qts of water to get it flowing. 12 pair is too much, squeezed me too tight so it wasn't fun at all. Will try again tonight with, maybe, 8 pair. That's worked well in the past. Looking forward to someday using real adult diapers.