Thread: It's been a while...

Default It's been a while...

I've been absent for quite some time, as I've been going through personal issues regarding my fetish as trust issues I've developed as a result.

Long story short, I was open about my diaper fetish to my ex (story here). He actively participated. We broke up, and he spilled the beans to a lot of our mutual friends. Instead of playing damage control, I just brushed it off but it really damaged my trust and my wanting to even be involved in this fetish.

It wasn't until recently that I began more open about my fetish and other kinks that I'm into. A friend suggest that I signed up for RECON and have become a LOT more comfortable with what I'm into, including diapers. It was always hard for me because I felt like I was in this alone. I live in the SF Bay Area, but have never met anyone near me who is into what I'm into, and someone I can actually meet and just hang out.

So, with that being said, I'm back, and glad I have this community for guidance and good 'ole discussion. Just ordered a case of M4's. I've missed my padded butt too much.

Welcome back to the site ^^

I feel the same way. Trust in my family is a bit...tense. All of my close family, including myself, are very touchy when it comes to trust, and we have broken one another's a few times now. If I WAS to tell anyone in my family about my diaper fetish, I would want to make sure that I could trust them not to spread it around to anyone else I haven't told.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagged View Post
    Welcome back to the site ^^

I feel the same way. Trust in my family is a bit...tense. All of my close family, including myself, are very touchy when it comes to trust, and we have broken one another's a few times now. If I WAS to tell anyone in my family about my diaper fetish, I would want to make sure that I could trust them not to spread it around to anyone else I haven't told.
    The funny thing is, I'm open to a lot of my friends about the other kinks I'm into which I think are a LOT more...severe. I still haven't came to grips with being open to them about my diaper fetish. Can't explain why.

As for my family knowing, I'm sure my mom knows. When I lived at home, she found my stash, threw them out, and never said a word about it. She's very open-minded though. She's found sex toys and such in my room and didn't even bat an eye. I'm very open with my mom, but what goes on in my sex life isn't any of her business, but if she confronted me, I'd be blunt with her. I live alone now, so I don't have anything to really worry about.