Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I got a call from a representative from HDIS.

noctis

Default I got a call from a representative from HDIS.

So yeah as the title states I got a call from an HDIS representative today (yesterday technically because it's 1:04 am here in ND).

They asked me about my recent purchase and if it was keeping me dry. She also asked me 'are you wearing them every day or just once in a while?'

I know this may sound absurd but this is the actual conversation that took place this morning. It seemed to me she was trying to judge why I wore.

To her first question if it was keeping me dry I just kind of brushed off, I can't remember exactly what I said, the call had just woken me up. After her second question I asked, 'yeah what did I order from you again?' She said tena extra. I said 'oh yeah, they're great.'

Then she asked again, 'are they keeping you dry?' I brushed it off again. Then she asked again, 'are you wearing them every day or just once in a while?' and I brushed that off.

Then she started talking about a $10 off a case special that they were running. And I told her I would look into it.

She was very nice on the phone, and if I could go back and re-do the conversation; I would have told her I wore once in a while as opposed to every day, and that they were keeping me dry in that they've never leaked on me. Maybe I will try calling her back, because I think she was legitimately trying to judge my need for diapers.

Has anyone else got this call? I've always found HDIS customer service to be top-notch, but wow.. this.. I have a concierge at my service!
    Last edited by noctis; 13-Oct-2012 at 07:00. Reason: or not of in 'every day or just once in a while'

johnpeter

i always thought there prices were a little high. they sell medium molicare super for $140 for a case of 90. At xp medical they sell them for $97

I ordered a variety pack from them, about 4 months ago.They have called me 3 times to ask me if I found one I like, what I'm currently using, how I like it. They send out soo much junk mail too! They even sent out a catalog! Too much! I had to call them and tell them I want removed from their list, I do not appreciate there calls, that I took my buisness elsewhere.

noctis

Quote Originally Posted by Taco03 View Post
    I ordered a variety pack from them, about 4 months ago.They have called me 3 times to ask me if I found one I like, what I'm currently using, how I like it. They send out soo much junk mail too! They even sent out a catalog! Too much! I had to call them and tell them I want removed from their list, I do not appreciate there calls, that I took my buisness elsewhere.
    Yeah I've got a catalog and other things from them in the mail too. Wish they'd just get to the point and send out samples.. I guess that's what their sample packs are for.

I will never use them again, I ordered a case and it was shipped non discreet, even though their website says discreet shipping. Plus after that they keep sending me tons of flyers in the mail, that are not discreet either.

Quote Originally Posted by noctis View Post
    Yeah I've got a catalog and other things from them in the mail too.
    That makes them a no-go for me, discreet normally doesn't mean sending catalogues and junk mail. I know their intended customers probably don't have to worry about room-mates or parents too much, but anyone who sees that is going to have some pretty good hints at your private life.

Oh man. Imagine your parents picking up the phone, or something...

AAAAA

Ugh. I hate telemarketing calls at the best of times. That was just... yeah. Well. I know they're just trying to get you to buy more stuff but for products like this I think it should be off limits.

pepsicolaisgreat

I would find that a little too personal.
    Same here. I would never buy from them again after getting that call. That's just going to far really. And would sound creepy to me.

You have convinced me to never buy from them.