Thread: About to shutdown

Default About to shutdown

I don`t know if this place for this, but i need to talk to someone. My mom and her boyfriend just broke up, and i have to move. Most likely to my dads. [removed] i need get my mind somewhere else
    Last edited by Nihlus; 13-Oct-2012 at 00:07. Reason: Removed contact info

Quote Originally Posted by codsk8er1 View Post
    I don`t know if this place for this, but i need to talk to someone. My mom and her boyfriend just broke up, and i have to move. Most likely to my dads. [removed] i need get my mind somewhere else
    I"m sorry this has happened. Why do you have to move in with your dad? Is it because your mom is going to be homeless? It sounds like all of this is out of your control. Obviously, none of it's your fault. You may just have to live with your dad, in which case you must try to make the best of it.

Change is definitely a hard thing especially for a kid. I'm not sure what your relationship with your dad is like but I do know this. Any time one door closes another door opens. What this means is that the situation might seem pretty bad but then there will also be opportunities open up.

It might be tough but try to look at the positive side and it should all work out.