Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Saddest YT video you will ever watch. Girl Bullied to death

Default Saddest YT video you will ever watch. Girl Bullied to death

My story: Struggling, bullying, suicide, self harm - YouTube

That girl was subject to bulling till she committed suicide. That has made me cry.

Thaguy123

I know a really sad one.. It's a cat that died and his friend (also a cat) tries to help him by giving heart messages... I cried at the end

(I won't share the link. I don't want to see it again :'( )

I have no intentions of watching this video because I find it rather pointless for me as a individual to watch it.

But here's a question. Would you of watched it knowing she was alive, happy and well-off?

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I have no intentions of watching this video because I find it rather pointless for me as a individual to watch it.

But here's a question. Would you of watched it knowing she was alive, happy and well-off?
    Probably. I would of love it if she was still alive. No one should commit suicide because of bullying. But some people cant find an exit and suicide is the final solution to people problems.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffBoss View Post
    Probably. I would of love it if she was still alive. No one should commit suicide because of bullying. But some people cant find an exit and suicide is the final solution to people problems.
    but she did find a exit. She said she ingested bleach and then clearly got some form of help and was feeling a bit better filming this video. Then she goes off the deep end again for whatever reasons.

Wow, this was really sad, I wish someone who had known her had seen it and maybe been able to be her friend and help her. To find out that she posted this vid a month ago and just took her life a day or two ago was extremely heartbreaking. (you can find the news coverage of her death by googling her name) I wish someone would have helped her get the courage to report that bully to the police. I cried during this video, this is horrible.

Default Saddest YT video you will ever watch. Girl Bullied to death

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post

Probably not, but if you're going to die anyway, why not make it a purposeful death that has meaning. Her life may have been 'doomed', but someone else may choose life over death based on this video...Or maybe not.

Either way she is gone and she has touched a nerve with her video and that's something remarkable, regardless of in life or death.

Sadly, there are so many young people who take their own lives, and for a variety of reasons. My best friend from college now spends his life going to high schools and presents a program that enables students to accept one another for their differences. I'm very proud of him for doing this. He has received some national awards and recognition, and he is a Fellow to the Kennedy Center, recognized for his work with gay and lesbian students. He was my boyfriend when I was in college. He also is a retired principal from Saint Lawrence High School, Princeton.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pldc View Post
    Probably not, but if you're going to die anyway, why not make it a purposeful death that has meaning. Her life may have been 'doomed', but someone else may choose life over death based on this video...Or maybe not.

Either way she is gone and she has touched a nerve with her video and that's something remarkable, regardless of in life or death.
    I don't think she died a purposeful death, she simply quit. The only reason this ever got attention was she did kill herself which happens hundreds or thousands times a day around the world for various reasons. I'm sure most people will forget this by the end of the year.

Okay something I am wondering about. Why did she go over to this guy's house if she knew he had a girlfriend? I assume when she said she thought he liked her, I assumed as in had a crush on her than liked her as a friend. Also why didn't she fight back when the girlfriend started punching her?

I am just amazed how hell could follow her to every new school. It was as if people knew about her past or was it a coincidence?