Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bedtime routine

Default Bedtime routine

This is my bedtime bath routine Attachment 14703Click image for larger version. 

Name:	night.jpg 
Views:	1238 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	14704

Bath , baby bath & wash
    Oil , creamed and powderd
    Pampers Size 6 stuffer , 2x medium nappys (either tena slip , Lillie supreme or 1 m4 )
    Plastic pants
    Onsie
    Footie

And teddy & paci

My nightly routine. Change my diapie from daytime to night time. Change into a Dry 24/7 And powder up good. Onesie if the weather is getting

cooler at night. Plastic pants and footed sleeper of same base color Pink or Blue. Bottle of juice and paci when I crawl in bed along with my plushie

puppy. I take my shower in the mornings as I'm soaked aftewr overnight.

I dont normaly wear during day i normaly wear at home once im finished work , I have never had a bottle to bed , whats it like ?

I just lay down with my tigger, blankie, and paci and suck myself to sleep.
    every once in a while I take a bottle to bed but thats very rare, mabye I should start doing that more often.

Quote Originally Posted by deano13 View Post
    I dont normaly wear during day i normaly wear at home once im finished work , I have never had a bottle to bed , whats it like ?
    Bottle at night is one of the best things that happened to my little side. almost can't go without it now.

My night routine.
    Get padded if not yet already. Usually now its a cloth diaper, plastic pants. Sometimes put on a onsie t shirt. Nurse on a bottle while either watching netflix cuddled up to my 3 plushies, or now i have started to read little kids books with my plushies. I'm noticing i'm developing a preference to the kids books over watching netflix, its kinda wierd, but i like it. Also it seemes to make my dreams more childish. I love the book i got at walmart, Disney bedtime favorites.

My bedtime routine involves arranging for padding, sleepers, plushies, pacis and a story book. I've occasionally had a bottle at bedtime as well, but I'm not a huge fan of plain milk so it's usually water or juice.

Here is mine...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo-6.jpg 
Views:	669 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	14736

Granted, I am in a hotel right now traveling so it is not as elaborate as at home... and I ran out of baby power the day before yesterday and haven't made it to walgreens yet

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecars View Post
    Here is mine...

Name:	photo-6.jpg 
Views:	669 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	14736

Granted, I am in a hotel right now traveling so it is not as elaborate as at home... and I ran out of baby power the day before yesterday and haven't made it to walgreens yet
    Whats that above your footie and what nappy/diaper you got ? is that a bambino ?

Scootalooo

1. Put nappy/diaper on
    2. PJs or Footies depending on weather
    3. Read a book or watch cartoons
    4. Sippy cup of milk
    5. Teddy/plush

Name:	P1020220.jpg 
Views:	836 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	14744