Thread: Really awesome story! Oh my god!

Default Really awesome story! Oh my god!

So just to start out, I'm not a furry or anything but I found this to be wicked awesome!

I was on omegle last night around 11 and on omegle you can enter your interests so you find someone else with the same interests to talk to!

SO I was on the 'diaper' 'diapers' tag thing and I started talking to this guy and we were just gabbing "oh are you ab/dl or what" and stuff like that, He told me that he's a babyfur and I was all like "oh that's fun have you ever told your roomies/parents/whoever" and he was all like "Oh yeah all of my roomies know" and I was all like "That's rad do they accept you" and he was all like "oh, yeah, the funny thing is they're babyfurs too"

IT'S A HOUSE FILLED WITH BABYFUR FRIENDS

and I was all like "oh did you guys plan it that way through like a craigslist ad or whatever" and he was all like "oh, no! we were all friends before and it turns out we're all babyfurs and none of us knew about eachother blah blauowkfljs" and I was all like "what that's so freaking cool omg fate"

The end!

SkarTiger

Actually, it is pretty common to find groups of Babyfurs/Diaperfurs or even just normal furries who share houses or flats or apartments with each other. Fundamentally, it's for the purpose of being able to be as open as possible about it as they want to be without suffering severe criticism from others around them. So if one of them was just parading around the house wearing a visible diaper, then they wouldn't be persecuted for it.
    Skar

Actually that does sound fair enough... I kinda like the general concept of it.

Cygnus

Like the good Mr. Skar said, it's not that uncommon. The furry fandom is a community, and a strong one at that. Furs tend to be social and make a lot of friends. What happens when you have a lot of friends that share a common community with you and you're looking for a place to live? Awesome furry house.

It happens, it's cool and I plan on doing that once I'm old enough to move out.

Quote Originally Posted by SkarTiger View Post
    Actually, it is pretty common to find groups of Babyfurs/Diaperfurs or even just normal furries who share houses or flats or apartments with each other. Fundamentally, it's for the purpose of being able to be as open as possible about it as they want to be without suffering severe criticism from others around them. So if one of them was just parading around the house wearing a visible diaper, then they wouldn't be persecuted for it.
    Skar
    But each of the room mates didn't know that their other roomies were furries before they moved in together! ~magic~

That's cool. If they were all friends and didn't know about each other's babyfurness then that's awesome.

HAH! New word Babyfurness.

its definiety intersting and ironic, they were all hiding that side of themselves at first so none of them knew, but it turned out they were all hiding the same secret and wouldnt have had to hide it at all had they known from day 1.

I can think of quite a few furhouses over here, including a rather notorious one that folded last year when the main couple had a temporary split. That said though, its definitely not uncommon in a community as large as the furry fandom is.

SkarTiger

Quote Originally Posted by ClosettedDL View Post
    But each of the room mates didn't know that their other roomies were furries before they moved in together! ~magic~
    Did he possibly tell you how they found out about each other being a babyfurs? It does seem peculiar how a group of friends were hiding this secret from each other and then they found out as soon as they started sharing a house.
    Skar