Thread: Hospital maintenance workers question...

Default Hospital maintenance workers question...

Hello, this might sound like an odd question
    Last edited by cherubic3dreamer; 15-Oct-2012 at 06:13.

I think u crazy!!! :giggle:

Ok.. I understand your thought process/feelings but I think it's taken to an unrealistic extreme... although I get the obvious factor that you cannot just change the way you feel with the snap of your fingers. I really don't see anything to be jealous about... as a maintenance worker they mainly clean up and rarely interact with patients whatsoever. Besides that... if you are together... in a relationship... you will always be #1 in that relationship. If you aren't then you are with the wrong person!

Isn't the maintenance worker supposed to be kind of mean like the guy on the tv show Scrubs? :wink:

lol you made me laugh..thanks for the reply and it helps alittle and u are right they are mostly there to work and fix/clean things.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMitchy View Post
    I think u crazy!!! :giggle:

Ok.. I understand your thought process/feelings but I think it's taken to an unrealistic extreme... although I get the obvious factor that you cannot just change the way you feel with the snap of your fingers. I really don't see anything to be jealous about... as a maintenance worker they mainly clean up and rarely interact with patients whatsoever. Besides that... if you are together... in a relationship... you will always be #1 in that relationship. If you aren't then you are with the wrong person!

Isn't the maintenance worker supposed to be kind of mean like the guy on the tv show Scrubs? :wink:

You said he knows about your ab side, just a little, and you like him. But are the feelings to you reciprocal? Does he also have feelings for you, as you do for him.

Thats the first question I asked myself when I read that you want him taking care of you. Im half thinking that your letting your fantasies get to involved before seeing how things actually are. Basically, just because you like someone, you automatically think, Oh, I want him babying me. He might like you as well, but not like "that".

- - - Updated - - -

Also...having worked in the kitchen of a hospital, I got to meet pleanty of staff. Housekeeping are the ones to really go in and clean up spills and such.

Maintainence would be replacing light bulbs and stuff. I dont know if they would be repairing equipment, as that might need to be fixed to factory/medical standards.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMitchy View Post

I wouldn't say he was that mean...

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...OFrKo12pVTxpFg

okay, yeah he was mean.

yeah he doesnt know about me wanting to be babied cus i didnt comeright out and tell him he just knows my babylike things that i do like wearing diapers, sucking on pacifiers..etc. every now and then i notice he treats me like im a little girl and he is my caretaker.
    such as telling me what to do, tucking me in, talking to me like im little and things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by DONeill73 View Post
    You said he knows about your ab side, just a little, and you like him. But are the feelings to you reciprocal? Does he also have feelings for you, as you do for him.

Thats the first question I asked myself when I read that you want him taking care of you. Im half thinking that your letting your fantasies get to involved before seeing how things actually are. Basically, just because you like someone, you automatically think, Oh, I want him babying me. He might like you as well, but not like "that".

- - - Updated - - -

Also...having worked in the kitchen of a hospital, I got to meet pleanty of staff. Housekeeping are the ones to really go in and clean up spills and such.

Maintainence would be replacing light bulbs and stuff. I dont know if they would be repairing equipment, as that might need to be fixed to factory/medical standards.

Ok, you say he acts like your caretaker, such as telling you what to do, tucking you in, talking to you like your little and stuff like that.

My question is, what kind of arrangement do you have ? It sounds as if he's already living with you ?