Thread: Diaper choices

Default Diaper choices

I'm thinking about buying some more diapers soon, I was just looking for some opinions on a couple of brands.

I normally wear abena x-plus when I order offline, but have been thinking about trying either some Tena Slip Maxi, molicare super plus, ABU Cushies, or dry 24/7. Don't want to spend a fortune. Just thinking about getting a bag or two.

Thanks for any opinions

-Nick

I've tried two sample packs of bambino before and not sure if I had two defective packs but they weren't as absorbant as the m4's I usually wear.

Default Re: Diaper choices

Cushies are cut really weird, so I could never get them to fit right. Molicare were nice, but I've had clumping issues with them in the past. I haven't tried the two.

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyblazers View Post
    I've tried two sample packs of bambino before and not sure if I had two defective packs but they weren't as absorbant as the m4's I usually wear.
    I think M4's probably have a little more absorbency than bambino. I think bambino may be a little higher in sap than they should be. But the clump less when wet and don't press-out so easily. So it's a tradeoff.