Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why I itch slightly?

Question Why I itch slightly?

All right here is the issue: I have Abena M3s and whenever I just put them on with a little bit of powder and walk about in public my jewels itch a little bit and most of the time I am forced to scratch myself. However when I'm at home sitting in them I don't have this issue or not as much, so why does it happen when I am walking around as opposed to sitting down?

Also, I do practice good hygiene and wipe my junk when I remove a wet diaper between changes or changing out of one into normal boxers/boxer-briefs. I do have some hair down there but it's not overly long like a forest.

Possible that the powder is removing excess moisture from the skin, and that might be causing it. If I'm wearing for a long period I will use lotion, just to keep things from getting too dry.

The edge of your leak guard could be pointing in. I always run my thumb around my leak guards and make sure their pointing out. I do a lot of walking during the

day and don't have an itch problem. I'm also smooth down there. I do have that problem though with my plastic pants with snaps doing that. I will pull the cuff's

of my pantup onto my diaper when I go for walks.

Chances are that it is the walking around and the powder irritating that area. Try skipping the powder.

Quote Originally Posted by Glaice View Post
    All right here is the issue: I have Abena M3s and whenever I just put them on with a little bit of powder and walk about in public my jewels itch a little bit and most of the time I am forced to scratch myself. However when I'm at home sitting in them I don't have this issue or not as much, so why does it happen when I am walking around as opposed to sitting down?

Also, I do practice good hygiene and wipe my junk when I remove a wet diaper between changes or changing out of one into normal boxers/boxer-briefs. I do have some hair down there but it's not overly long like a forest.

Default Re: Why I itch slightly?

Does it happen if you don't use powder? It could be the powder irritating your skin if it contains corn starch. Sometimes people are sensitive to corn don't realize it. It could also be chemicals in the diaper itself. There are people who can only wear cloth because of that. You'll have to do some testing to nail down what the issue is.

Sounds like you're drying out the skin there, try just a little bit of lotion instead of powder. May be a temporary thing. I ran into a couple days a month ago that for no apparent reason my skin there was drying out. (maybe too much powder several changes in a row?) but a very small amount of lotion for a couple days cleared it right up.

Jewel itching is a known sing of social discomfort. Might not even be related to your "physical" diaper but the mental part of wearing a diaper in public.

If all other "medical" biological effects are set asside.

Bob is probably right about the social thing. Even if it's not social stress directly making you itch, you could just be getting nervous and sweating a little, which can also cause an itching sensation.

pamperchu

Jewels?! junk?! Dude, learn to call them by the right names. Try more baby powder and shave all hair off you genitals. that helped me a lot.