Thread: Just recived my first ever diapers

Talking Just recived my first ever diapers

I have just come home to find that my first pack of diapers have come! yesssss

randee

Sigh* I dream of the day I will make a post announcing my first pack of diapers.

Falkio

They're wonderful aren't they? I remember how I felt the first time I got Bambinos. As happy as I was, the size freaked me out a bit. But the feeling is overwhelming and relieving.

Have fun!

Default Just recived my first ever diapers

Ooh super cool
    What'd you get?!?!

Default Just recived my first ever diapers

Oh, I am on my phone, just realized you are new here and this is also your welcome post... Hi and welcome to ADISC! Tell us a little about yourself if you don't mind. We'd all love to meet you and make friends

You can create a new thread In greetings if you want (this one was moved) to tell us all about you since this one is mainly about your new diapers. Congrats BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by randee View Post
    Sigh* I dream of the day I will make a post announcing my first pack of diapers.
    I woulda said this butcha beat me to it. :P

I have got some cuddlz. wearing my first one right now. its strange wearing a diaper for the first time and have only just got the courage to buy some haha.