Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tranquility all through the night diapers

Default Tranquility all through the night diapers

I am waiting on some samples that I ordered of ATN diapers. How good would you say they are?

They are very good. With their leg gathers and an absorbancy level that is somewhere between medium and high, they are definitely reliable enough for one heavy wetting. My pet peeve about Tranquility is just that the "crotch" area is narrow, and for guys can be a little constricting. The padding is just thick enough to be comfy, but not noticeable. Hope that helped!

They have lots of hydrophyllic polymers and less cottony filler so if you really flood them and apply pressure they tend to leak but they hold a ton if you wet them slow and allow it to gel up. I like them a lot. Padding goes up high in the rear so they are good for sleeping in. Bettter than store brands but not top shelf quality. They are fairly loud, but thin enough to be very discreet.

Crinklebuttt put it well, pee slowly and they hold a ton. I don't find the crotch area narrow but the SAP does swell up like crazy after a few pees and can get constricting on the nads.

Quote Originally Posted by babyjasmine View Post
    I am waiting on some samples that I ordered of ATN diapers. How good would you say they are?
    They're okay but not my favorite. They are thin and relatively easy to hide if that is what you are looking for. They hold more than Depends, but less than the premium diapers that I tend to prefer. The small size on me is a bit tight but not very crinkly on me, I guess since it is stretched flat. The medium size fits better but is much more crinkly.

Quote Originally Posted by ShootsAndLeaves View Post
    They are very good. With their leg gathers and an absorbancy level that is somewhere between medium and high, they are definitely reliable enough for one heavy wetting. My pet peeve about Tranquility is just that the "crotch" area is narrow, and for guys can be a little constricting. The padding is just thick enough to be comfy, but not noticeable. Hope that helped!
    I might order some. Sounds like a decent diaper.

They are VERY VERY VERY VERY Soft and Comfy and absorb well and as they get wet they swell and feel so good

I like them for wearing in public because they're relatively thin but quite absorbant for their size. Very soft plastic and I like the cloth version as well.
    The padding is narrow (between the legs); and the sizing I find to run on the small size (I'm like a 42" waist and I prefer the XL size hands down).

here's my take on the ATNs:

- very crinkly
    - very high in sap
    - thin
    - high sap + thinness cancel out and so capacity is only a little above "average"
    - the tapes are double tapes, but VERY frequently the two tapes separate. I'm better off just peeling off and throwing the under tape away when padding up. I've also has the 2nd tape just simply pop off the front panel on its own. "duct tape" for safety.
    - thin + crinkly also ends up being a cancellation for discrete. they won't see you, but they just might hear you
    - standing leak guards are nice and tall
    - unlike a lot of other diapers, they don't have any added added capacity in the rear for sleeping on your back.
    - due to high sap they can leak if flooded. it takes a long time for wetness to wick to the rear of the diaper
    - I would disagree with babieeddie above, due to high sap they're not very soft at all when dry, they're actually pretty cardboardish. when wet however they're soft.

I received them today, and I really like them. I think they are better than pull-ups! I can't wait to try other brands!! Any suggestions?