Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi
    I love wearing diapers. I have woren them pretty much my whole life. Iwear my diapers for need and also for security. I wet the bed when I was little and still do. I wear my diapers 24/7. Hope to meet new friends.
    Shawn

Quote Originally Posted by Apmkm View Post
    Hi
    I love wearing diapers. I have woren them pretty much my whole life. Iwear my diapers for need and also for security. I wet the bed when I was little and still do. I wear my diapers 24/7. Hope to meet new friends.
    Shawn
    Heya Shawn, Welcome to ADISC!

Wow... You've been wearing diapers most of your life? If you don't mind me asking, do you have a medical/physical condition that causes your need to wear, or is it just something you 'want' to do?

Did you have the need to wear diapers as a kid/teen growing up? If so, how did you deal with school and other relationships? Were your parents supportive?

Sorry, for all the questions. I just know that these are some questions that people on this site ask pretty often, and it sounds like you have a lot of real life experience that you might be able to share.

But it's not ALL about diapers here, so feel free to share anything else you would like to... what kind of job/career are you involved in? Do you have any family? A spouse, girlfriend, boyfriend? If so... what does he/she think about your need for diapers?

This is a great place to get to meet new friends, but it helps if they know a little bit about you. So feel free to share more. We are all pretty friendly folk around here, and chances are there are lots more that other members will have in common with you than just a love of diapers.

Welcome again, and ENJOY!