Thread: Hi, new here

Default Hi, new here

Just wanted to say hello. I am new to the site, but have been a DL for a few years now, I am a 17 year old girl.. I tried to stop my fantasies but after stumbling apon this site and reading about it, I couldn't stop reading and realized I might as well just deal with it

Falkio

Quote Originally Posted by laurena View Post
    Just wanted to say hello. I am new to the site, but have been a DL for a few years now, I am a 17 year old girl.. I tried to stop my fantasies but after stumbling apon this site and reading about it, I couldn't stop reading and realized I might as well just deal with it
    Welcome to ADISC, Laurena.

That's the perfect reason to join. I found these forums at the same age, and I thought I was a latecomer. Its great that you've come to accept yourself. In the long run, its always better. What regular interests do you have? Do you have an AB side too?

By the way, we have an IRC chat and a special forum for Established Contributors. You can gain access to them by continuing to post. Hope to see you around.

Welcome! I was in the same situation! I'm now learning how to accept myself for who I am!

What are your interests? (besides diapers :P)

Thank you! So far everyone has been so friendly and it definitely has helped me because I'm still pretty embarrassed about my fetish. I do not have an AB side, that I know of anyway. Just diapers for me I love to read and write, hangout with friends and my girlfriend (yes I'm a lesbian- a very girly one though )