Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Couple on ADISC to Get Engaged

Default Another Couple on ADISC to Get Engaged

I'll start at the beginning of this real life "love story" :P

I met Tom (tkuk as he's known here) on the site about a year ago on the RP forum, and we started dating long distance short after. Before that he was my daddy, and still is a lot of the time. We RP'd for a while, and before we knew it were skyping every day.

We were in love from day one. Talking and sharing things about each other, trusting each other, and making each other's lives better. We changed each other's lives, and made each other both so much happier. We saved each other in some dark times, and are now at the highest peak of happiness and joy.

A while ago, about 200 days, we planned a vacation to Orlando together, and set out for that vacation on the 5th of this month. I drove down to Orlando with a special idea in mind. We met and hugged at the airport, nearly bursting into tears. We spent the next few days going to one of the Disney parks, Islands of Adventure, and having two days set aside for just acting like a babies and daddies and being boyfriends.

Tonight, on October 10th, 2012, in the middle of City Walk in Universal Studios Orlando, Florida, I, Benjamin, proposed to Thomas, the love of my life.

I know that it's not as binding or serious due to my age, but it's more of a promise that one day I'll be his husband, and every day before and after that I will be there for him, and when he said yes it was the same both ways.

If not for ADISC, and Alex (LittleMonkeyAlex) and Josh (JoshE2810), this wouldn't have ever happened. Thank you. Tom and I thank everyone on this site, and am a thousand times over grateful for it.
    Last edited by Shadowhawk; 11-Oct-2012 at 03:50.

Falkio

Congrats mate! That's awesome! I hope to have a husband one day that shares my interests too. After college is done with, I'm going to propose to my current partner.

I think the first couple on ADISC to be engaged was Charlie and Talula, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Falkio View Post
    Congrats mate! That's awesome! I hope to have a husband one day that shares my interests too. After college is done with, I'm going to propose to my current partner.

I think the first couple on ADISC to be engaged was Charlie and Talula, though.
    Thanks!

And I wasn't really sure, hence the ? :P

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

Why didn't you tell me you had that planned?!?

*Tacklehugs the both of you* Congrats Lil' Bro and Daddy!

(And phbbt... who cares if Talula and Charlie beat ya. :P Come to think of it, I seem to remember another couple even before them. Arlisauce and Nonabean, perhaps? Oh well... doesn't matter. You're definitely the most recent, so that makes yours the best. :P)

Aww, that was very sweet. Congrats you two lovebirds! Thats awesome to be able to find each other and have each other like that.

SkarTiger

Congratulations, I'm so happy for you. I'm sure you will be an excellent husband for him
    Skar

Quote Originally Posted by LilMonkeyAlex View Post
    (And phbbt... who cares if Talula and Charlie beat ya. :P Come to think of it, I seem to remember another couple even before them. Arlisauce and Nonabean, perhaps? Oh well... doesn't matter. You're definitely the most recent, so that makes yours the best. :P)
    Ah no, you're getting confused - they were a couple on ADISC, not an ADISC couple. See?

But Of course you're right! It doesn't matter who does what, as long as everyone is happy

Congratulations! What are your parents saying about all this? When I got engaged Charlie's parents were super excited about it, but my mum less so!