Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55

Thread: Toys you WISH you could have!

  1. #1

    Default Toys you WISH you could have!

    I like to surf through online toy shops for babies and toddlers and preschoolers. I also like to wander through the little kids' toy aisles at the store. Sometimes, when I'm surfing or wandering, I happen across a toy that I just stare at in awe and think "OMG I WANT THAT SO BAD I WANT SOMEONE TO BUY IT FOR ME SO I CAN PLAY WITH IT!!!"

    I thought maybe other people might have similar experiences, so I thought I'd post a few of the toys I wish I could have and ask about other people's "ideal toys."

    I'm NOT asking about: Pacifiers, diapers, onesies, footed jammies or blankies.

    This is STRICTLY about toys. The other items get enough time in the spotlight.


    I'll start with a few of mine.


    The Boon Flo because it would make bath time SO MUCH FUN!!! WITH BUBBLES!!!

    Osu, who is the most beautiful doll I've ever seen. I want to dress him up and take him everywhere with me.

    The Fisher-Price Baby Grand Piano, which looks like a LOT of fun to play with and make music on.


    So, anyone else?

  2. #2
    Error404

    Default

    Honestly, I just want a nice night light. ^_^

    Blue, with stars and moons as part of the light.

  3. #3

    Default

    Nope, kid toys are too simple. Although I want to start collecting dolls, China dolls, though. My grama does and she has left her entire collection to me, but I want to start adding to it.

  4. #4

    Default

    tehres some cool coloring books at Target that I like, i also really like the felt coloring boards. LiteBrites are awesome too.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    Honestly, I just want a nice night light. ^_^

    Blue, with stars and moons as part of the light.
    Something like this?

    Or this, perhaps?

    Though this is my favourite.

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by protectionblog View Post
    tehres some cool coloring books at Target that I like, i also really like the felt coloring boards. LiteBrites are awesome too.
    Felt colouring boards? What are those?



    Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    I think he means something that projects, like this: Twilight Turtle Constellation Night Light and Baby Love - CD
    Ooooooh.... I want one of those now!
    Last edited by Tay; 02-Nov-2008 at 15:23. Reason: didn't want to double post

  8. #8
    Error404

    Default

    That first one is SO adorable! o_o!!!



    Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    I think he means something that projects, like this: Twilight Turtle Constellation Night Light and Baby Love - CD
    That's adorable too!
    Last edited by Peachy; 02-Nov-2008 at 21:03. Reason: merging double post

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    Nope, kid toys are too simple. Although I want to start collecting dolls, China dolls, though. My grama does and she has left her entire collection to me, but I want to start adding to it.
    China dolls are lovely, but I must say that I prefer the resin dolls like Osu. There's just something about the way their skin looks, especially up close.

  10. #10
    maddi

    Default

    I just wanna go-cart...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.