Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Toys you WISH you could have!

Default Toys you WISH you could have!

I like to surf through online toy shops for babies and toddlers and preschoolers. I also like to wander through the little kids' toy aisles at the store. Sometimes, when I'm surfing or wandering, I happen across a toy that I just stare at in awe and think "OMG I WANT THAT SO BAD I WANT SOMEONE TO BUY IT FOR ME SO I CAN PLAY WITH IT!!!"

I thought maybe other people might have similar experiences, so I thought I'd post a few of the toys I wish I could have and ask about other people's "ideal toys."

I'm NOT asking about: Pacifiers, diapers, onesies, footed jammies or blankies.

This is STRICTLY about toys. The other items get enough time in the spotlight.

I'll start with a few of mine.

The Boon Flo because it would make bath time SO MUCH FUN!!! WITH BUBBLES!!!

Osu, who is the most beautiful doll I've ever seen. I want to dress him up and take him everywhere with me.

The Fisher-Price Baby Grand Piano, which looks like a LOT of fun to play with and make music on.

So, anyone else?

Error404

Honestly, I just want a nice night light. ^_^

Blue, with stars and moons as part of the light.

Nope, kid toys are too simple. Although I want to start collecting dolls, China dolls, though. My grama does and she has left her entire collection to me, but I want to start adding to it.

tehres some cool coloring books at Target that I like, i also really like the felt coloring boards. LiteBrites are awesome too.

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    Honestly, I just want a nice night light. ^_^

Blue, with stars and moons as part of the light.
    Something like this?

Or this, perhaps?

Though this is my favourite.

Quote Originally Posted by protectionblog View Post
    tehres some cool coloring books at Target that I like, i also really like the felt coloring boards. LiteBrites are awesome too.
    Felt colouring boards? What are those?

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    I think he means something that projects, like this: Twilight Turtle Constellation Night Light and Baby Love - CD
    Ooooooh.... I want one of those now!
    Last edited by Tay; 02-Nov-2008 at 15:23. Reason: didn't want to double post

Error404

That first one is SO adorable! o_o!!!

I think he means something that projects, like this: Twilight Turtle Constellation Night Light and Baby Love - CD
    That's adorable too!
    Last edited by Peachy; 02-Nov-2008 at 21:03. Reason: merging double post

Nope, kid toys are too simple. Although I want to start collecting dolls, China dolls, though. My grama does and she has left her entire collection to me, but I want to start adding to it.
    China dolls are lovely, but I must say that I prefer the resin dolls like Osu. There's just something about the way their skin looks, especially up close.

maddi

I just wanna go-cart...