Thread: shy and never dry.

Smile shy and never dry.

hey there. i'm shane. i've been in and out of diapers for two years because of a tiny bladder and the inability to hold it for more than a few minutes. when i'm not on the changing mat, i'm probably painting or reading or sleeping [removed]. i equally need and enjoy being diapered half of the time, and my happy little accidents are nice the other half of the time. i'm insanely shy so i haven't attempted to talk to anyone about it yet. i'm hoping to change this soon
    Last edited by LilMonkeyAlex; 11-Oct-2012 at 03:11. Reason: Removing inappropriate Material.

Quote Originally Posted by happylittleaccidents View Post
    hey there. i'm shane. i've been in and out of diapers for two years because of a tiny bladder and the inability to hold it for more than a few minutes. when i'm not on the changing mat, i'm probably painting or reading or sleeping. i equally need and enjoy being diapered half of the time, and my happy little accidents are nice the other half of the time. i'm insanely shy so i haven't attempted to talk to anyone about it yet. i'm hoping to change this soon
    Hey Shane. How's it going? Thanks for posting on here and taking the time to introduce yourself. Got any other interests/hobbies? Sounds like you're enjoying life, anyway. Cya.

Wait... Shane? It's not the Shane I know locally right? lol... prolly isn't.....

Welcome to Adisc!

I checked out your profile and I thought the groups you joined were.... interesting... hehe! Anyways... it's good to see you here, we are a very friendly group of people! We try to keep things very open minded and be there for when anyone needs someone to talk to.

So, one of the big things we like to do is get to know each other better! Tell us a bit more about yourself!

I see you like thrifting.... I love going to yard sales and goodwills etc. and collecting electronics... (especially video game stuffs!) I can't relate with the sleeping... I am having major shift work disorder working 4pm to 1am and sleeping is such a big problem for me and a frustration!!!!!

Anyway, welcome to the club and we all hope to hear more from you. This is the coolest place and I have met a lot of great people here.

- Mitchy