Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

hello all. Not very sure what to say here since I've never really openly discussed my affinity for diapers before, I've only told a few trusted individuals in my life and I can say it makes me happy that they still accept me for who I am. I guess I came here to find even more openness, to find like-minded people and possibly friends. Well my name is Devon and I live in Pennsylvania, I'm an 18-year old straight male who found an interest in diapers at around the age of 15, through the discovery and exploration of the furry fandom (hence why I listed myself as a diaperfur). My interest in diapers is heavily sexual, but I often find security when wearing them, I've never delved much into the infantile side of things, although the interest is definitely there. Some non-diaper things I am interested in is music (I play one crappy guitar, haha), video games, steampunk, I'm trying to start making costumes, and I also like science fiction movies. well that's all I can think of for now, I look forward to talking with everyone and finally being able to feel more comfortable with myself in regards to my little fetish.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktailthefox View Post
    hello all. Not very sure what to say here since I've never really openly discussed my affinity for diapers before, I've only told a few trusted individuals in my life and I can say it makes me happy that they still accept me for who I am.
    And here you'll find a whole ton of people who will accept you for who you are. I discovered my affinity for diapers much sooner than fifteen, but I was a kid back before the Internet was readily available to the average joe.

steampunk,.
    There's a small steampunk community in Salem, MA. I'm all over science fiction. What kind of costumes are you making?

Feel free to ask any questions about diapers and their usage. Welcome aboard.

I also like science fiction movies.
    Well greetings and a warm welcome from the site.

I believe you will find many people here to connect with. Steampunk, music, and the one I could connect with Science Fiction movies should make it easy to open a few doors.

Have you seen The Core, Earth vs. The Flying Saucers, or Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind?
    Last edited by Khaymen; 11-Oct-2012 at 02:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    Have you seen The Core, Earth vs. The Flying Saucers, or Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind?
    no i have not seen those movies, to name a couple off of my head are Blade Runner, Alien, the first Star Wars trilogy, Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow (a guilty pleasure hehe).
    Last edited by LilMonkeyAlex; 14-Oct-2012 at 05:39. Reason: Fixing quote tag

Hey. There's quite a large Steampubk community in a small town called Oamaru, an hour or so north of where I love. Heard of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwidl View Post
    Hey. There's quite a large Steampubk community in a small town called Oamaru, an hour or so north of where I love. Heard of it?
    I can't really say I have heard of that town, is it close to the philadelphia area?

hello all. Not very sure what to say here since I've never really openly discussed my affinity for diapers before, I've only told a few trusted individuals in my life and I can say it makes me happy that they still accept me for who I am. I guess I came here to find even more openness, to find like-minded people and possibly friends. Well my name is Devon and I live in Pennsylvania, I'm an 18-year old straight male who found an interest in diapers at around the age of 15, through the discovery and exploration of the furry fandom (hence why I listed myself as a diaperfur). My interest in diapers is heavily sexual, but I often find security when wearing them, I've never delved much into the infantile side of things, although the interest is definitely there. Some non-diaper things I am interested in is music (I play one crappy guitar, haha), video games, steampunk, I'm trying to start making costumes, and I also like science fiction movies. well that's all I can think of for now, I look forward to talking with everyone and finally being able to feel more comfortable with myself in regards to my little fetish.
    Little bit late but I hope you okay with it

Hi Devon Welcome to ADISC.

Well another furry! Hi from Leopard here. So simple question what is your fursona? Mine is an Javan Leopard I just like them and they so cool and probably because It's an indigenous animal where I come from.

Well that's it really I hope you enjoy ADISC so far

I can't really say I have heard of that town, is it close to the philadelphia area?
    Well it's just my hunch since Kiwidl live in New Zealand I think it's town from NZ.

Yup. Town from NZ. :p probably shoulda mentioned that... Self-proclaimed 'Steampunk capital of the world'.

no i have not seen those movies, to name a couple off of my head are Blade Runner, Alien, the first Star Wars trilogy, Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow (a guilty pleasure hehe).
    Alien or Aliens? Aliens is Mr. Aurkarm's (I refer to my partner as Mr. Aurkarm, since obviously I'm Aurkarm) favorite movie ever. He actually has most of the dialogue memorized from watching it as many times as he has. He also has no filter between good and bad sci-fi, so chances are if you name something, he's seen it. As for me, you'll catch me on the Trek side of the sci-fi universe. I'm definitely a Trekkie, although not near as bad as I was when I was a kid.

Anyways, welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDragonAurkarm View Post
    Alien or Aliens? Aliens is Mr. Aurkarm's (I refer to my partner as Mr. Aurkarm, since obviously I'm Aurkarm) favorite movie ever. He actually has most of the dialogue memorized from watching it as many times as he has. He also has no filter between good and bad sci-fi, so chances are if you name something, he's seen it. As for me, you'll catch me on the Trek side of the sci-fi universe. I'm definitely a Trekkie, although not near as bad as I was when I was a kid.

Anyways, welcome!
    I've seen both, although i prefer Alien. I need to get into star trek, although I'm no huge fan of will shatner :/